SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Down, Judge'm All Duncan

Yazoo City Gal

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yazoo, sorry to hear about the Judge...just got back from Florida. Sending up prayers for ya both.

Prayers up for Judge and Yazoo! Hope the surgery is successful and your recovery complete and speedy. Sure would like to see y'all back with us at Cavern Cove!

I went to see him this afternoon. The surgery is indeed on Friday 9/27. He was feeling pretty puny today, kept complaining about easily getting winded. Apparently, the heart valve they placed last year has come loose (or something like that), so they have to go back in and put in a new one.

Pards, please keep Judge 'Em All in your thoughts and prayers. He is truly one of the good guys in our game, and one of our best ambassadors (who do y'all think has been one of the big supporters of the FCGF category?).

Another prayer for my big buddy!!

Yazoo! Call if we can help!!

More prayers up for Judge's healing and for Yazoo for strength to get through this difficult time.

Yes sir.......get well soon J.

Surgery is complete and Judge has a new mitral valve. He was so weak going in to this surgery the doc's will keep him sedated and on the breathing machine for a week to give his body time to rest before waking him. I wish him sweet dreams before waking! We have a long road folks, one day at a time.

Yazoo-

Good Mornin Judge & Yazoo,

So glad to know the surgery is done and the healing is beginning. May the Lord continue to bless y'all during the recovery.

Vaya con Dios,

Keystone

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Our prayers will continue. Yazoo, I don't live too far away from y'all, is there anything you need?

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Our prayers will continue. Yazoo, I don't live too far away from y'all, is there anything you need?

My sister is here from Plano. Will ask when and if needed. Thanks, Matt!

Another round of prayers is off and running!!

Good news for now!

Yazoo, when the Judge wakes up, you tell him that me and mine are still praying for the both of you.

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Judge and Yazoo, you know all of us in the TMMs and the Ocoee Rangers are pulling and praying for both of you.

Hoss C.

Archived