SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Down, Judge'm All Duncan

Yazoo City Gal

Judge went back in the hospital several weeks ago with complications from his congestive heart failure. He is having a second mechanical valve replacement in less than a year next week. Doc;s say he looks better on paper this go round than last time which is a good thing. I wanted to let our cowboy family know of his situation and ask for your prayers and well wishes.

Yazoo-

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers up for comfort and healing.

Yazoo

I am really sorry to hear about this. :(

You and Judge 'em All will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Yep, around a year back, Judge em All was under the knife.

Then back in May, Judge em All worked his fingers to the bone, alone with his Georgia Posse, to ensure that everyone who attended the GA State match had one of the best times ever. The man worked overtime to ensure good stages, food, entertainment AND......... coordinated one of the most magnificent moves in Cowboy history when he SUCCESSFULLY pulled off a 10 stage match in ONE DAY just to make sure we missed the onslaught of rain the following day. It couldn't have happened any better.

Judge, in my book, you are one of the most loved souls in the Cowboy world, not only for what you have done to help others, but basically for just being yourself.....a descent man.

My prayers and thoughts will be with you and Yazoo City Gal again during this time of need.

God Bless Ya Brother.

..........Widder

Yep, around a year back, Judge em All was under the knife.

Then back in May, Judge em All worked his fingers to the bone, alone with his Georgia Posse, to ensure that everyone who attended the GA State match had one of the best times ever. The man worked overtime to ensure good stages, food, entertainment AND......... coordinated one of the most magnificent moves in Cowboy history when he SUCCESSFULLY pulled off a 10 stage match in ONE DAY just to make sure we missed the onslaught of rain the following day. It couldn't have happened any better.

Judge, in my book, you are one of the most loved souls in the Cowboy world, not only for what you have done to help others, but basically for just being yourself.....a descent man.

My prayers and thoughts will be with you and Yazoo City Gal again during this time of need.

God Bless Ya Brother.

..........Widder

What Widder said! Catherine and I send our thoughts and prayers. Yazoo, what hospital is he in?

Don't know y'all, but more good wishes and prayers are speeding your way ffrom my spread out here in California.

Cat Brules

Prayers on the way -_-

Judge is at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, Ga.

I saw him last weekend and their giving him a week of antibiotics, thickening his blood, trying to get him as healthy as possible before the surgery next week. He's bored just laying in the hospital and wanting to get back to shooting!

Good thoughts and prayers for Judge and Yazoo.

Judge

As is evident from the comments of so many others, we miss you badly, brother. Will keep you in my prayers until you are fully recovered. I look forward to shooting with you again soon.

Prayers headed your way Judge....may the force be with you.

KK

Just got the news!! My added best wishes for a speedy recovery and a guiding hand from the Lord for the physicians who tend to one of my best buddies.

Yazz!! Tell him The Blackwater family is in his corner and prayin' for him!!

Archived