SASS Wire Forum

Small pistol primers in stock

Southpaw Gringo, SASS # 74217

Just thought I would give a heads up to any Pards out there in the hunt for small pistol primers. Got a message from Powder Valley saying they just recieved a LARGE shipment of Tula SPP. Over 4 million large. You might sayTula primers! Pards I have been using these primers for a few years now and burnt through about 11K LP primers and 2K SP primers with "no" duds. I only found one missing an anval. Hardness seems like to be like Winchester primers and are gold in color. They fire in all my lightend spring guns. There going for 23.50 per K. http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

My two local reloading sources and even my local Wal*Mart has small pistol primers. Federals are not to be seen but other US-made primers are available.

Wow Walmart has primers. I wish ours sold them.

I purchased. 2k from Cabelas yesterday sp cci primers.

UPDATE! Yesterday at 2:23 pm, Powder Valley posted on there Facebook page that they just received over 4million Tula SP primers. They said with that many, it will last them a while. This is were I got the message from. Just checked there web site and it is showing out of stock. When I wrote the original post last night, it did show they were in stock. I just got off the phone with the lady at PV and she did confirm out of stock on the web site and I told her what there Facebook page said. She was stumped at the post. Maybe someone hijacked there Facebook page. She will look into it and update there web site on what she finds...

I was at Calabalas today .

Thay had primers and ammo instock on the shelvs .

Archived