SASS Wire Forum

Colorado State Championship match, July 3-6, 2014

Grizzly Dave

Cool should have me guncart made by then???

Thanks for the offer, but I am gonna have to hold off for now. I have one to get me by. Maybe next year I can swing one of your cool ones

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Grizz will probably get up there for the shoot. It's on our list. Thanks for info you sent.

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

Peoria, Arizona

• 2 weeks later...

We are looking forward to going to this match.

For those of you who don't want to or can't take the time to drive to Wyoming; The Revenge put on by the Windy Gap Regulators in Cortez, CO is a fine match and a good warm-up for EOT. The dates for this match are 6/13 - 6/15.

Application can be found here; http://www.windygapregulators.com

Hey Rose how goes it? If you go are you ok to shoot?

Will see you at both Nunn and Cortez. Still thinking about Wyoming shoot,

J&J

PS Thanks again Grizz!

PPS: Ramblin' Rose get a chance e=mail Sly Puppy at jgp3749@cox.net

For those interesting in reading more about this match, there is an article on page 18 of the March Cowboy Chronicle on the 2013 Shootout at Pawnee Station.

The author is a no talent hack, but the pictures are good! :D

For those interesting in reading more about this match, there is an article on page 18 of the March Cowboy Chronicle on the 2013 Shootout at Pawnee Station.

The author is a no talent hack, but the pictures are good! :D

That was a good article, Grizz. Now I am looking forward to the match even more! Is it July yet? I am still working on recruiting some additional Nebraskans to bring with me

• 2 weeks later...

Got my confirmation in the mail today! Shooter #19. Now all that is left is the waiting :)

SHAVE A GRIZZ!

Here is what the beard looks like today, just imagine how long it will be by July! And then how shaved it will be if 180 folks show up for the match!

1932245_10200995734415623_1519889890_n.j

Slickbald and Velvet are plannin' on being there...it's better and better every year!!

Slickbald and Velvet are plannin' on being there...it's better and better every year!!

Always good to see you all!

My wife says if enough folks don't show up for me to shave, she may face scalp me anyway, she thinks the beard is out of control! :D

At the 5th Saturday match this past weekend, I heard tell of just some of the plans for the match...

Some major makeovers for some of the stage fronts....

A couple of all new stage fronts...

Entertainment for the pot luck at the camp will be none other than Ric-a-d-split!!!

Man am I getting excited already! I may even have to, dare I say it, practice some to defend my 3rd place finish in Cowboy from last year's state match.

I'm shur ya can....just git ahold of Red River Wrangler, I doubt it's any problem. Heck, me and Buick are goin' ta the Ohio State shoot without a cart at all! Pawnee might also have extra ones, yu'd need to ask Wrangler.

My only question is, can folks with milk crate gun carts sign up?

If for some Odd reason they say no, which I doubt they will, I have an extra cart you can use.

KK

Do they have a list of who is signed up?

KK

There is a link for one on the event webpage, but it's not active yet. I will contact RRW and let him know folks are asking.

My only question is, can folks with milk crate gun carts sign up?

Normally I would say sure, no problem, but seeing as how it's you, and that you shoot in the cowboy category like I do... NO WAY!

:D

Seriously I don't see any problem with it as long as it's safe, and it looked plenty safe to me. Though I suspect between now and then you may just refine or replace your design at least once :D

Yeeeeeeeeeehaw! Printed off the application, etc. and will send in very soon.

Gonna try and do the new HOW and squeeze in EOT, too. We'll see.

But, the State Shoot is a "fer sure". Sounds like y'all are puttin' a lot of work into it. Lookin' forward to it, pards.

PB

Kiowa and others who might be interested, a list of who's attending is now on the website. Dang, I still need to send mine in, it would be a shame if I forgot and couldn't be there to get shaved! :D

Archived