SASS Wire Forum

Bye y'all, take care

Captain Bill Burt

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433

Obviously SASS is a business and it matters not what folks think about that one way or the other...

The more appropriate question might have been:

1. Do you view the SASS rules as a general guide to augment your knowledge of the cowboy way?

2. Do you view the SASS rules as the strict interpretation of what is allowed or dis-allowed?

3. Do you believe if the rules don't specifically say you can't , then you can?

The need to keep clarifying the rules and making them more extensive and definitive comes from those in camps 2. & 3... Your attempt to obtain input on the view of folks is not a bad thing and from my knowledge of Larsen I know he isn't a rude feller. So no need to bail out! I don't know ya but you appear to be a good shooter who can give help to folks on the wire so just step back and look at the shiney side. Today is another day.

Good luck

I hope he ain't leaving the Wire.

I thought he was just saying that it was time to get off the Wire and go shooting again.

THEN, I later noticed the Time of his post.

Hope you continue to hang around Bill. I sent ya a PM with my phone numbers and email.

If anything, keep in touch.

Hope to see you on the trail sooooon.

..........Widder

My take was he's sick of the sour attitudes and folks ready to pounce on a feller for posting. Censorship and locked threads without a pm explaining those actions can be aggravating as well.

Talkin to folks in person at the range and in the evening after the shoot is soooooo much more enjoyable anyway.

See ya down the trail Bill.

My take was he's sick of the sour attitudes and folks ready to pounce on a feller for posting. Censorship and locked threads without a pm explaining those actions can be aggravating as well.

Talkin to folks in person at athe range and in the evening after the shoot is soooooo much more enjoyable anyway.

See ya down the trail Bill.

That too is possible....

GG

Archived