SASS Wire Forum

Hey Chickasaw Bill

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BMC

My duaghter :wub: , was asking about tradational archery a couple of week ago , I dug out a tan fiberglass bow , I am still looking for the green one

I think , they are Pearson Super Jets .

I don't know , if I will use the green one or the Martin X-200 , or my longbow

I am pretty sure , I know , where Dads Bear ? is , it has to be fixed , it has a seperation on one of the limbs

CB

Well, obviously they were not in the first place you looked. So they must be in the last place that you will look.

Go find that place and save yourself some time and money. Time is money, ya know.

Strange thing is, I got lottsa time, but little money.

Grizz

when I do a BIG fry , you would be suprized , at the number of folks , who will drown everything with katsup , tator suace , whetever

with out tasting it first , to see if it need it ,

one thing , you might want is SALT , I QUIT using salt , several years ago , as Dad , Could not have very much of it

CB

There was a restaurant over in Baldwin, Illinois that served fried fish on Friday night.

Went there with my Dad and Mom. Wow, wuz that good. Cooked in peanut oil.

BIG PLATTER. Only way to serve fried fish.

BIG PLATTER!

BMC

it all started over a girl , got to fooling around with a Frauline down the strass ,

I did not know , she was the BrugerMisters duaghter :o

Ya NEVER want to put a country boy , in a Formal receving line , things is gonna happen

apperantly the remark , "H*** , we throw them things , on the bank , TO ROT " , was at tad INAPPORATE :lol:

CB :wacko:

Archived