SASS Wire Forum

Now it's "voter suppression."

Subdeacon Joe

What's funny is that in her recall election, more Democrats voted than Republicans, which is normal in her county. It's largely controlled by the Dems. Thus, HER OWN PARTY voted against her.

In the other recall, where I live, the state Senate president was John Morse. He was formerly a police officer in my department, and was notoriously HATED by subordinates, peers, and even superiors. The Colorado Springs Police Protective Association supported his opponent, and they were his former colleagues!

Quick, call the U.N.!

Bring in the monitors. Voter suppression.

What an idiot.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt, Angela.

Grass roots insurgency! :)

I'll say one thing, the CNN anchor did a great job (for a change!) keeping her on the topic.

What an idiot. Isn't she Angela Giron the one who didn't even know what a "magazine" was for during the debate on the legislation before it passed?

I'll say one thing, the CNN anchor did a great job (for a change!) keeping her on the topic.

What an idiot. Isn't she Angela Giron the one who didn't even know what a "magazine" was for during the debate on the legislation before it passed?

Howdy Big Sage,

Yep, she's the one!

Here's another good one. Hickenlooper was asked how, if he was supposedly against new firearm restrictions, could he have signed those bills. His answer was, " I sign dumb legislation into law all the time."

CBG

Howdy Big Sage,

Yep, she's the one!

Here's another good one. Hickenlooper was asked how, if he was supposedly against new firearm restrictions, could he have signed those bills. His answer was, " I sign dumb legislation into law all the time."

CBG

Now that is the kind of statement that I would expect from our governor moonbeam!!

And WE vote for these people?

I know, not us personally, but enough of our fellow Americans do, or they would not be in office.

I am still trying to get my mind around the statement, by I believe Nancy Pelosi,

when they were voting on Obamacare. "Let's pass this bill and then we will see what is in it!" And THEY DID! What idiots.

Now that is the kind of statement that I would expect from our governor moonbeam!!

They could be brothers, although Hickengoober is probably less mean spirited. He is woefully incompetent, goofy and inarticulate however.

Apparently, based on what she says, the people who would have voted for her were confused, lazy, and didn't know what the election was about or when it would be held.

The people who voted her out however....... :)

Archived