SASS Wire Forum

1 victory may lead to more

Utah Bob #35998

I would hope this is not moved to the Team SASS forum as I already posted it there. Some Saloon folks don't visit there.

Everyone has heard of the results of the two recall elections by now.

These elections are a message. A message to the rest of America that politicions who threaten to degeade our most basic rights will not be able to do so with impunity. They must always be aware of the will of the people and represent their constituents and live up to their pledge to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

This was an unprecedented grass-roots effort and I hope that other states will take heart from the victory and work to hold their representative accountable. The fight is not won, but this is a significant victory. We must strive to reafirm that this is truly a government "of the people, by the people, for the people".

Pretty proud to be a Coloradan this morning. My flag is at half staff on this day but it is now a day of joy as well as a day of sad remembrance. Always proud to be an American.

I would hope this is not moved to the Team SASS forum as I already posted it there. Some Saloon folks don't visit there.

Everyone has heard of the results of the two recall elections by now.

These elections are a message. A message to the rest of America that politicions who threaten to degeade our most basic rights will not be able to do so with impunity. They must always be aware of the will of the people and represent their constituents and live up to their pledge to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

This was an unprecedented grass-roots effort and I hope that other states will take heart from the victory and work to hold their representative accountable. The fight is not won, but this is a significant victory. We must strive to reafirm that this is truly a government "of the people, by the people, for the people".

Pretty proud to be a Coloradan this morning. My flag is at half staff on this day but it is now a day of joy as well as a day of sad remembrance. Always proud to be an American.

Yup - we have our issues, but live in the greatest country realized on Earth!

BTW: We don't have the ability to have our flag at half staff, but we do have a black strip at the top of the 45 degree pole - both for 9/11 and in remembrance of recently killed MSP Trooper Butterfield (per Governor's order).

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Well Done, Coloradans! I hope your disease is contagious...........

Congratulations, Bob! (And if you were a part of that recall effort, then double those congratulations!) What a great day for Coloradans! May this truly be contagious!

Attaboy Colorado!! Would hope that California legislators were watching..........but then our CA electorate (a seeming ignorant majority) doesn't seem to be aware of much regarding economic policy or the BIll of Rights......

Still retaining hope and action on the left coast!!

Archived