SASS Wire Forum

A Good Day In Colorado

Yul Lose

Congratulations Colorado Pards! You did it!

The voters in Colorado Springs and Pueblo have spoken! Just read the story in the online version of the Denver Post, sob, sob. All they could talk about was the NRA spending all that money.....forget all about Bloomberg's 3000K .

I hopoe this sends a message to the politicians in Colorado, but I doubt that anyone in Denver will be listening :wacko:

I still say that the NRA had every right to contribute money towards the recall effort on behalf of their members in Colorado...I still can't get anyone to tell me what business Bloomberg has trying to buy off our politicians.... :huh:<_< maybe that's a question that just never will have a legitimate answer....

The WILL of the people CAN be resolved through the electoral process! GREAT JOB Colorado....thanks to the NRA, the people, and the Sheriff's Association that were able to trump the BIG money that the demoncrats were bringing in.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Please forgive the crudity, but this must be said:

Stick That Up Your Ass Sideways, Bloomberg!

Colorado Lawmakers Ousted in Recall Vote Over Gun Law NYT

Congratulation to the voters of Colorado, the Pro-Rights Supporters, and the RKBA Community!

OK, go ahead and flick me: I feel so much better. :P

Yes, it is a good day....despite feeling lousy, I've had a big smile on my face all morning.... :D now if we can just get rid of the idjut in the Governor's Mansion.....

It can be done. If we were able to do that here in California, shouldn't be much of a problem for those of you in Colorado!

EC

We've also got a significant challenge here in California right now, EC: our Kali Loonislature has coughed up 20 insanely severe anti-gun bills. All the legislation looks to be heading to Jerry Brown's desk. We need to immediately contact the Governor and urge vetos.

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/the-issues/california/2013-2014/askbrown/

We've also got a significant challenge here in California right now, EC: our Kali Loonislature has coughed up 20 insanely severe anti-gun bills. All the legislation looks to be heading to Jerry Brown's desk. We need to immediately contact the Governor and urge vetos.

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/the-issues/california/2013-2014/askbrown/

So painfully true UM.

And what are the options for us hunters if all lead ammo is banned from use in the field? I heard that there is nothing else LEGAL that can be used in its stead. Doesn't that effectively put a ban on all hunting? Except with the use of a bow that is.

EC

There's Barnes all copper bullets. At about $5 a pop. And there might even be a wrinkle with them: the law requires a complete lack of lead. However... in any copper product there are trace amounts of lead... Are you willing to risk a gun misdemeanor for .0000001% lead content of your bullets?

However, the other coming proposed legislation is so extreme that all semi-auto will be "assault weapons", including 10-22s, and all ammunition will have to be registered, licensed, and sold through FFL dealers.

Gawd, I'm getting out of this benighted state just in time.

There's Barnes all copper bullets. At about $5 a pop. And there might even be a wrinkle with them: the law requires a complete lack of lead. However... in any copper product there are trace amounts of lead... Are you willing to risk a gun misdemeanor for .0000001% lead content of your bullets?

However, the other coming proposed legislation is so extreme that all semi-auto will be "assault weapons", including 10-22s, and all ammunition will have to be registered, licensed, and sold through FFL dealers.

Gawd, I'm getting out of this benighted state just in time.

so where you headed to pard.

And to all of the folks who said they wouldn't come to shoot anymore in Colorado because of the anti gun legislation...WE HAVE NOT GIVEN UP THE FIGHT!

With these recall elections we are getting closer to winning the state house back. We will keep up the pressure!

Too right UB.

Even though I'm abandoning the state, I'm a 5th generation California native, and there's nothing our crazy politicians can do to change that. I'll continue to support the Social Media functions of the Long Beach CA NRA Membership Council from StL.

Who knows, maybe one day sanity will make a comeback in Cali.

Archived