SASS Wire Forum

Texas State Match

Gunslinger SASS 10706 Life

Congratulations to the Oakwood Outlaws having been awarded the Texas State Match for 2014. I plan to be there.

Keep your calendar open for the first week in May in 2014. Rumor is that a band of Comanches have driven into south Texas and will be returning with their loot near Plum Creek. The Battle of Plum Creek will be May 1-4, 2014 at the Agarita Ranch. Hope to see you there too! Details and applications will be posted on the PCCSS website in October.

Dragon Hill Dave, you, Phantom, and Joe Darter did a great job at Plum Creek this year and it must have been a tough call as to where the State Championship was going for 2014. Oakwood, being my home club, I'm happy the State Championship will be there. I will still plan to shoot Plum Creek in May also. We have so many great cowboys and cowgirls who are "willin' " to help our sport anyway they can. Thank you for being "willin' " CLASSIC COWBOY. :)

DHD, I would like to suggest that Plum Creek Host the TSRA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in May. Oakwood was considering hosting the TSRA STATE if they did not get the TEXAS STATE. Let's not lose the momentum, Sent a PM to me.

Thanks

Ghost

Congratulations to the Oakwood Outlaws having been awarded the Texas State Match for 2014. I plan to be there.

Keep your calendar open for the first week in May in 2014. Rumor is that a band of Comanches have driven into south Texas and will be returning with their loot near Plum Creek. The Battle of Plum Creek will be May 1-4, 2014 at the Agarita Ranch. Hope to see you there too! Details and applications will be posted on the PCCSS website in October.

Dang.

Same weekend that Texas State has been held for as long as I can remember. And the same weekend

the last 3 clubs that have hosted it have had it.

Hope it does not conflict.

As I would like to attend and support both.

Not a problem Anvil Al. The Oakwood Outlaws Texas State match is Jailbreak, held the last weekend in March 2013. So you can plan on shooting there March 27-30 and still join us at Plum Creek May 1-4 for the Battle of Plum Creek.

Well i would have prefered it to be at plum creek. Its the nicest range ive ever been to in my opinion...

The Agarita Ranch is a great facility. and I was looking forward to returning, if they were awarded next year's match. I formed this impression on my first trip to their range for TX State 2013.

I now hope to duplicate this experience at Oakwood in 2014 and once again walk away wondering why I had never been there before.

The Agarita Ranch is a great facility. and I was looking forward to returning, if they were awarded next year's match. I formed this impression on my first trip to their range for TX State 2013.

I now hope to duplicate this experience at Oakwood in 2014 and once again walk away wondering why I had never been there before.

Never been to Oakwood??

It's a great place to shoot. One of my favorites. Lots of trees. Good stages.

Never been to Oakwood??

It's a great place to shoot. One of my favorites. Lots of trees. Good stages.

So many opportunities to shoot, so little time.

I shoot 5 clubs(about evenly), but just never get that far east---except for CAC.

I'm looking forward to it.

Never been to Oakwood.I sure will try and make it.

Archived