SASS Wire Forum

Clothing...and other things

Phantom, SASS #54973

I'll buy a drink or two fer Phantom!

+1 Well done Phantom!

Phantom and all you other "young whippersnapper!" You need to have more respect for the invention of the zipper!

Only age, and a lot of experience will give you wisdom and understanding regarding zippers.

The older I get, the faster I am.........................with zippers that is. Old age and buttons, together with the loss of trigger control will add time to your run. So gents, be sure you always take careful aim on the target and don't ever miss lest your local "RO" make you clean up the range after an AD! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pain

:P

My philosophy regarding SASS/CAS is simple.

Play to the rules and let others do the same...and have fun!

;)

I also pose the question. Who the hell is this? What did you do with Phantom?

+ 1 on the above statement. I WILL dress within the rules, but to the extent I feel necessary, and am comfortable with. I dressed

"Cowboy" for 40 years, and I know the drill very well.

RBK

I was a little upset at the "Wrangler" comment. I shoot B-western. Jeans are required. I will not wear Levi's because of their "anti gun" stance.

So I will continue to wear Wranglers. I wear them to Church, I wear them to work, so I believe they are fine for me to wear to a match.

I was a little upset at the "Wrangler" comment. I shoot B-western. Jeans are required. I will not wear Levi's because of their "anti gun" stance.

So I will continue to wear Wranglers. I wear them to Church, I wear them to work, so I believe they are fine for me to wear to a match.

+1

If Tex doesn't like my wearing Wranglers that is just TOO bad. I hate to think that he prefers the anti-gun pro liberal Levis. As for zippers, I have not found jeans that use buttons.

I guess it depends on who's you're checking. Some I'd like to look at pretty close, most not so much.

Nice OP.

Looks like we're heading back to square one now. :rolleyes:

Archived