SASS Wire Forum

Great Day at Tusco

Buckaroo Bubba

Thank you to everyone who joined us today. What a great day to shoot!

Congrats to Sage Chick our Top Overall Shooter!

Scores are posted on the website.. Check them out..

http://www.tuscolongriders.com/Match_scores.htm

Hope to see everyone at High Noon at Tusco!

Buckaroo Bubba

Did I see Cheatin' Charlie shoot DUELIST??? Ya mean he shot...ahem...uh...SMOKELESS???? Maybe it was a good thing I worked instead, my eyes would have burnin'!!!!

I thought CC was a dedicated soot lord!!! And Dawg shot smokelss too???? What in the wacky world of sports is goin' on here???? :wacko::blink:

Rye :angry:

Hey, I shot my 5.5" cap guns Gunfighter.

Yep, I shot smokeless in my Transitional Henry cuz I wanted to check it out for function -- performed well.

Yep, I shot smokeless in my shotgun cuz I still got many shotshells to get rid of.

Seriously tho, we had a real nice time.

You would have had fun on our posse.

If Cole backs out of Sandusky, give me a call.

--Dawg

Did I see Cheatin' Charlie shoot DUELIST??? Ya mean he shot...ahem...uh...SMOKELESS???? Maybe it was a good thing I worked instead, my eyes would have burnin'!!!!

I thought CC was a dedicated soot lord!!! And Dawg shot smokelss too???? What in the wacky world of sports is goin' on here???? :wacko::blink:

Rye :angry:

Yes it is true Rye I did shoot smokless at the match. I was like a blind man who had his vision restored it was like having a thick white cloud removed from in front of my eyes.

For the first time I could see the whole target before I pulled the trigger. Nobody told me it was supposed to be that way! You should have been there I missed some targets

because I was shooting so fast not because I could not see them!

Have fun at Sandusky!! Charlie :P

Hey, I shot my 5.5" cap guns Gunfighter.

Yep, I shot smokeless in my Transitional Henry cuz I wanted to check it out for function -- performed well.

Yep, I shot smokeless in my shotgun cuz I still got many shotshells to get rid of.

Seriously tho, we had a real nice time.

You would have had fun on our posse.

If Cole backs out of Sandusky, give me a call.

--Dawg

Excuses, excuses, yea, yea right!

Cole is drivin' his new Buick Encore (copycat) and he's already sent in his $$$. We're stayin' at the Days Inn in Fremont.

Rye

Archived