SASS Wire Forum

Range War name badge lost...

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

It has my alias on it - if found please let me know....thanks :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hey Gunner, I was at the loading table when one on the lady shooters found it, I wanted to shoot a hole in it but everybody yelled GUNNER, you didn't look up from your cowboy iPhone though, last I saw of somebody was carrying in your direction. They must have got distracted. You'll probably get it back this weekend.

Spittoon

Hey Gunner, I was at the loading table when one on the lady shooters found it, I wanted to shoot a hole in it but everybody yelled GUNNER, you didn't look up from your cowboy iPhone though, last I saw of somebody was carrying in your direction. They must have got distracted. You'll probably get it back this weekend.

Spittoon

Yeah...it came off a couple times.

Anyway....I didn't mention this earlier but it was a great time shooting with you and I hope we can posse up again next year..

GG

Musta been the BOOM of them Pale Rider loads........Loosened up the pin & the badge ran fer cover! :D

Hope ya get it back.

Rye's badge said "Range War 2008" -- How weird is that!

--Dawg

Musta been the BOOM of them Pale Rider loads........Loosened up the pin & the badge ran fer cover! :D

Hope ya get it back.

Rye's badge said "Range War 2008" -- How weird is that!

--Dawg

Yea and I wasn't even there in 2008. At the banquet I was asking everyone to check their badge for the year. Looks like I was the only one with 2008!!

Maybe I wasn't really there! :blink: Was it all just a dream?? (Twilight Zone music here) Rye

Yea and I wasn't even there in 2008. At the banquet I was asking everyone to check their badge for the year. Looks like I was the only one with 2008!!

Maybe I wasn't really there! :blink: Was it all just a dream?? (Twilight Zone music here) Rye

I believe that it was a black powder smoke induced hallucination!

The vendor for the badges apparently used some "old stock" to make up some of the badges...

Archived