SASS Wire Forum

Colorado: NRA stepping up contributions on recall efforts

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

I know some Coloradans (and Californians) have been upset with the perception that the NRA was doing nothing to help their cause against these anti-gun zealots. Personally I believe the NRA does much behind the scenes, but also realize that WE are the NRA ~ regardless this should be some good news....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/04/nra-steps-up-contributions-in-colorado-recall-elections/?test=latestnews

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Bloomberg and his yayhoo supporters are pouring $$$ in too. Saw the other day he had donated $350k. Recall election is next Tuesday.

That was also in the article linked above - hope the smart ones out number the dumb ones on the recall ~ good luck Colorado.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

What makes me mad is that the NRA is being vilified in the local press for those donations, even though they are on behalf of all the NRA members who live here in the state....

But Bloomberg isn't getting the same treatment, and I wish someone could tell me what business it is of his what we do in this state...doesn't he live in NY??

Seems to me that the local press, as you call it, are owned and directed by whom?

Maybe time for a grassroots movement toward Constitutional Rights based local press.

What makes me mad is that the NRA is being vilified in the local press for those donations, even though they are on behalf of all the NRA members who live here in the state....

But Bloomberg isn't getting the same treatment, and I wish someone could tell me what business it is of his what we do in this state...doesn't he live in NY??

Not only on behalf of NRA members but every citizen who owns a gun!

Howdy:

I wonder if we will see the old Abbott and Costello counting of votes...one for you and one for me, two for you and one, two for me, trhree for you and one, two three for me...stc.

Let's hope they don't use this counting method or the old Chicago counting method..

STL Suomi

(I lived in Chicago for over 50 years...glad to have left)

Archived