SASS Wire Forum

Chicago police superintendent says cops will shoot ccw holders

Utah Bob #35998

What a clueless jerk. :angry:

Any ccw holder knows if you point a gun at a cop bad things will happen. That's why we wouldn't do it. We'll see how many times it happens in Citown. I'm guessing...none.

This dude is a tool.....if you know a lot about department politics, you know the administration is rarely ever made up of cops...usually just yahoos who wore a uniform and either paperwork shuffled or yes manned their way up....really rare to have a good cop that worked the street and community to rise. Jmho after 20 yrs experiance.

I live in the Chicago area and the man is just a puppet. He walks around in a cloud. He has no idea what is going on around him. He says what he is told to say. Scary having someone like that as the top cop. Glad I don't live in Chicago.

This dude is a tool.....if you know a lot about department politics, you know the administration is rarely ever made up of cops...usually just yahoos who wore a uniform and either paperwork shuffled or yes manned their way up....really rare to have a good cop that worked the street and community to rise. Jmho after 20 yrs experiance.

No! This jerk is NOT a tool. Tools are useful, they help perform a function, and have no animated qualities. A gun is a tool just like a hammer. These people are FOOLS!! There is no T in fool!!

Archived