SASS Wire Forum

Bloomy Event in OH Turns Pro-Civil Rights

Subdeacon Joe

Great move by those Ohio gun owners!

In essence, they were doing their part in emphatically saying NO to the anti-Second Amendment element and in very unambiguous terms. This is exactly what our leaders and gun control advocates everywhere need to hear throughout America. I encourage all on our side to take just such action....shout 'em down at their own rallies. It's far past time they heard us loud and clear at every opportunity.

Good job Ohio!

Over the past three or four years it seems to me that our side has started using the tactics of the antis/progressives. We have found that trying to use Olympic boxing rules in a cage fight just get us stomped. We haven't gotten quite as strident, quite as rude, and we stick to facts, not lies and emotion. But still, putting on a more "in your face" attitude.

Of course, then we get accused of being violent. I then point out that we have never thrown an anti-war riot, or a riot over something like the Rodney King verdict.

I have been to a rally like that. Ya got to stand tall and shout them down.

Bring cameras and people who know how to use them and beware of instigators. The opposition will try to anger or frustrate gun owners and publicse the images. Keep very cool, smile and don't let the jerks cause a problem. If someone spits, pushes, or shoves a gun owner and you get it on video ... proscute.

Archived