SASS Wire Forum

Gray matter assistance needed

Looking for the names of a couple of TV shows.

1. Texas Ranger chasing bandits and they all get hit by lightning sending them 100 years into the future. They form a detective agency.

2. Cross country motorcycle racer crosses government test site when test is triggered. Sends rider 100 years into the past. Becomes his own great grandfather.

Hope no one burns too many brain cells

Thanks

TF

Number two sounds like the movie Timerider, starring Fred Ward. Mike Nesmith of Monkees fame was involved, I think as producer.

Edit: Mike Nesmith apparently co-wrote, did the musical score and co-produced.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086443/

According to the discussion at IMDB (Doc's link), on the DVD they cut the ending out. The original ending had a whirlybird spinning around in circle and the tail rotor cutting the bad guy off at the ankles. :o:wacko: But that's not on the DVD.

I just downloaded a copy in Italian (couldn't find one in English,but found three different downloads in Italian), and watched the ending, just out of curiosity. I have no interest in the movie.

Yep. Cut him off at the ankles. Yuck-o.

I actually saw the original in the theater and now

According to the discussion at IMDB (Doc's link), on the DVD they cut the ending out. The original ending had a whirlybird spinning around in circle and the tail rotor cutting the bad guy off at the ankles. :o:wacko: But that's not on the DVD.

I just downloaded a copy in Italian (couldn't find one in English,but found three different downloads in Italian), and watched the ending, just out of curiosity. I have no interest in the movie.

Yep. Cut him off at the ankles. Yuck-o.

I actually saw the original in the theater, and I remember that scene. Interesting that they cut it out.

Archived