SASS Wire Forum

Say WHAT?

Subdeacon Joe

http://gunsnfreedom.com/chicago-police-superintendent-says-cops-will-shoot-gun-carrying-citizens-because-of-his-training/

"You say concealed carry I say Trayvon Martin. Police officers make mistakes all the time,” McCarthy said. “We spend six months in the police academy, six months of field training and ongoing training on a regular basis and the fact is once in a while we’re going to shoot someone with a cellphone; we’re going to shoot somebody with a flashlight and none of that is okay. But now you take John Q. Civilian, you give them six weeks or 10 weeks of training and you say ‘have at it?’ The fact is more guns are not the solution to the firearm gun violence problem in this country. Less guns and reasonable gun laws are. And just because it’s 49 states to one doesn’t mean the state of Illinois is wrong on that one.”

So McCarthy is slamming gun
carrying citizens for not having the training of a police officer, and yet he
predicts that his heavily trained cops will be shooting law abiding gun
carrying citizens. Makes sense?"

- See more at:
http://gunsnfreedom.com/chicago-police-superintendent-says-cops-will-shoot-gun-carrying-citizens-because-of-his-training/#sthash.qRs6Dwu5.dpuf

"John Q. Civilian" Gracie? Got news for him - he and his officers are also civilians. Unless somehow they are all part of the military.

Once in a while? Makes ya wonder what the civilian police accidental shooting rate in Illinois is compared to other States. And, how that compares to the same scenario when it is an unpaid non-police civilian in similiar circumstances. BTW, the Florida thuglet got himself shot and it was not an accident.

I have family in law enforcement . Have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for them as well as fire and EMT'S. That being said I am beginning to see signs of our police becoming more of an arm of the progressive left . Could these be the next Brown shirts ? If the left remains and gains more control we will see a full blown communist state were our great country once stood . No more land of the free . But home of the subjugated. Just my ramblings for what they are worth.

Archived