SASS Wire Forum

If ya ain't got 'em, ya ain't gonna get 'em.

Well poop. :(

Ban on Re-Importing Firearms

The Obama administration unexpectedly announced two new gun control measures on Thursday, including one that would curb the import of military surplus weapons -- in a move that could anger collectors.

Vice President Biden announced the new measures Thursday morning. The new rules, announced while Washington was otherwise focused on the crisis in Syria, took the form of executive actions, which President Obama added to the list of 23 steps the White House already determined the president could take on his own.

I think that congress could override this crap! Don't know that they will, but it should be considered.

I think that congress could override this crap! Don't know that they will, but it should be considered.

Congress is irrelevant when we have an Emperor in office.

Ya know.... I really thought this was more of a "general interest" kinda thing than a TEAM SASS topic.

Very disappointed that it was moved. :(

Well the head dictator in charge sure struck a blow for our safety....20 years law enorcement i cant count the number of times i took a daggone M1 Garand off a gang banger....oh wait, yes i can-0-... Way to pas worthless laws that do nothing to stop gun crime! Just a slap in the face to legal sport shooters " cause he can".....i cant be the only one getting real tired of this.

========================================

I seem to remember seeing a picture of Che Guevera with an M1 carbine once. I've seen several pictures of Cuban revolutionaries with Garands also.

So much for DCM/CMP

==========================================

Killing off the old DCM and later the CMP was Ted the dead Kennedy's great unfulfilled dream. We can at least be grateful that he didn't have the satisfaction of seeing it happen in his lifetime.

He's just testing the waters.

The waters run swift and deep.

Let's do something worthwhile about this "surplus arms" thing.

Those M1s really aren't the issue.

DCM not having acceptable supplies to execute it's purpose is. Let's push for a DCM that has the tools to do what it was established to do.

They should be supplied with surplus M14s and ammo. Their budget should be increased enough they could subsidize local club matches that presently are vanishing from those clubs' match schedules.

Archived