SASS Wire Forum

SC Wild Bunch State Match

Cowboy Junky

SC State WB match is Sept 28th & 29th at Greenville Gun Club in Greenville SC. There will be 10 true Wild Bunch stages for two days of pure BLASTIN’ pleasure. This is a SASS sanctioned match so all SASS WB rules will apply. Hope to see a few of you wheel gun shooter’s show up and take “old ugly” for a test drive. Plus it's on a 5th weekend so you don't even have to miss a CAS match....

For more info go to our website http://www.greenvillegunfighters.com/home

Cowboy Junky and Hondo Jackson put on a great match! I'm looking forward to the shooting! If you shoot WB at all, this is one of the matches to go to. See you there!

South Buffalo Slim

Gosh, even if you do not regularly shoot Wild Bunch participating in a match Junky & Hondo have anything to do with has to be fun. I just found out I have another commitment that weekend so will not be able to make it. Who knows, I might have learned how to load shells in the magazine of my 97.

Thanks for all the kind words.....this is going to be a great match. Hondo has really set it up for fun. Lotsa' targets and true Wild Bunch flavor. Lots of reactive stuff but they are laid out simple so it will be a hoot. Heck I might even see if Sgt. Dork we let me enlist.............lol

Archived