SASS Wire Forum

A Salute to Subdeacon Joe

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

I want to send out a repectful and very grateful salute to Subdeacon Joe.

Joe's kept his finger on the pulse of California gun politics in a most dedicated and very conscientious way ever since the birth of Team SASS. By doing so, he's been an extremely valued "front line scout" for the California members of Team SASS and everyone outside California...a superb example for us all.

Joe's doing exactly what Team SASS and its forum was created to do and I salute him.

Soldier on Joe! :FlagAm:

Thank you...

Colonel Dan

• 3 weeks later...

I want to send out a repectful and very grateful salute to Subdeacon Joe.

Joe's kept his finger on the pulse of California gun politics in a most dedicated and very conscientious way ever since the birth of Team SASS. By doing so, he's been an extremely valued "front line scout" for the California members of Team SASS and everyone outside California...a superb example for us all.

Joe's doing exactly what Team SASS and its forum was created to do and I salute him.

Soldier on Joe! :FlagAm:

Thank you...

Colonel Dan

Joe has a good head on his shoulders....glad he's around.

GG

All y'all are making me blush. Just trying to be a good citizen. Nothing special.

Nothing special my butt! GOOD CITIZENS who care about the Constitution are getting rare these days....thanks again and keep up the good work.

GG

Archived