SASS Wire Forum

Federal House Bill 3018 introducted

Cliff Hanger #3720LR

They are not even trying to hide it anymore. This is an all out assault on our rights and the U.S Constitution .People need to wake up and realize that the agenda here is to destroy the United States from within. In my mind these people are nothing more than traitors and should be treated as such but now that more people are getting free govt benefits than are working it will be nearly impossiable to vote these bastards out of office.

My neighbor has been asking me to load ammunition for him. I won't because he is not a competitive shooters and several other reasons.

My neighbor is a long haul truck driver. On Thursday we were talking and he was saying a friend of his was telling him that he has been moving full trailers of ammunition from USA to a warehouse in Canada for the last 4 months. The name on the bill of lading is no one he recognized. And he said there was no name on the big warehouse building where he was dropping the trailers.

Now I will have to ask around and see if I can find another driver that will say he is doing the same route.

Hypocrisy on these liberals! How dare they make it easy for the rich to defend themselves whilst putting a road block on the middle and poor classes to exercise their God given right to arms for defense.

GG

Archived