SASS Wire Forum

"Next time I'll teach you."

Subdeacon Joe

yup. BTDT even after training, had to snatch a rifle out of someone's hands as it swung around at my head.

Yep, rifles, handguns. At the gun store my wife had worked at I had to slap away a loaded pistol a guy with a CCW had pulled out. I was helping out off the books, the regular guy at the counter kicked the jerk out.

She fired 20. That was much larger than a 20-round mag. I wonder if it WAS empty.

Although it appeared she attempted to fire # 21 and it did not got bang.

I notice, as I've grown older, that I prefer women in skirts to tight jeans. I wonder if that butt would have been as much fun to watch if it had not had the skirt swaying with the recoil. It kinda emphasized the movement. :D

I notice, as I've grown older, that I prefer women in skirts to tight jeans. I wonder if that butt would have been as much fun to watch if it had not had the skirt swaying with the recoil. It kinda emphasized the movement. :D

Focus Alpo. Your mind is driving off topic again. :D

Yeah, wuz jes gonna say ........ Okay, back on the clock, Alpo!

:wub::):)

What? You mean the butt swaying with the recoil was NOT what that video was about? If not, howcome it was shot from the rear?

Hmmmm? Think about it.

This time she taught him. :blink: OH YEAH! DOWNRANGE! :o

I was once flagged by a Lt. Colonel with a 1911 on a hot range when she turned to ask another range safety a question. It certainly got my adrenaline pumping.

Archived