SASS Wire Forum

Why I co-write Dreams of the Golden Aspen

I honestly know not many read it and that's ok, I know of a faithful few that do, but to tell the truth Ide keep doing it even if no one read it except for Cali, she has to keep it going too and it's just to much fun bouncing curves off of each other to stop!

I git the evil eye every now and then, oh well....

it's fun!

pbcc

I don't think that you have to justify yourself Purdy Boy. I'll say that I've read it own myself. Do I keep up with it, no I do not. If it makes you and Mary happy, why should anyone else care?

I personally enjoy your company when you come down to Florida. MY gut feeling knows that you are a good person. One of these days, I'll meet Mary I hope.

The World may be a big place but the internet certainly has made it smaller........for better or for worse. When it comes to SASS pards, it's made the World a much better place.

See ya when the Florida weather cools down.

CS

Some would ask why. I ask why not? :D

I do it just because it's F-U-N!!!! I've been having a great time with it, and I can't tell ya how many times I've read sumthin you've written and had to put the computer down and walk off, cuz I've been laughing so hard I've been afraid of dropping the laptop ifn' I didn't! It's a great stress reducer after work as well.... ;)

Now if I could just get the dang dishes done before the next load of laundry is done in the dryer so I can get that all folded and put away and maybe have time to start writing a little before the next load of laundry gets done..... :blink:

AND, I have ta admit, I now think of you as a good friend, just one I've never gotten to meet face ta face, and I'm still hoping that's gonna happen at some point. Laughter is such a precious gift, and all I can say is "THANKS!" Now get yer shot up butt over here and help me with these dishes...... :P:lol:

yu cud hep me drive back to ohio over the next two days too!

I'm not sure grizz wud fit in my Vibe! sorry grizz......

Yea I read it so what, :P gives me a change of pace, makes me laugh, :lol:

and gives me a chance to pick on Calico and Purty boy :o Not that I need

a reason to pick on them. :D

Get yer own dang vittles....I'z busy doing laundry, writing story, and trying to figure out ifn' I can come up with a way to shoot Lady Pistolero at that 5th Saturday shoot. It's basically the same thing as Josey Wales was out at Byers, except at Pawnee they don't stage the extra pistols, and I haven't gotten to shoot that since I stopped going to Byers.....

Well, ya need to have all four pistols holstered, and therein lies the problem. I only have two sets of holsters for my tiny little guns, one set is on the buscadero and they don't come off, the other set do come off the brown belt but they won't fit on the buscadero. I'm thunkin' that the only way I'm gonna pull this off is if Buick lets me use his set of Lightnings, he's got holsters that fit his that I could use....(Keep in mind that even though his Lightnings are basically the same as my Lightnings and Model P Jrs, mine have much shorter barrels and just don't fit as well in the holsters he made for his guns...though I could probably make those holsters work ifn' I had to, but I've been wanting to borrow his guns at some point anyway)

I used to love shooting Josey Wales....can't hit a bloody thing using pistols on the rifle targets, but it's still fun to try! ;) Only thing I miss about Byers....

Yep, and we're talking about doing it again fer the 5th Saturday shoot, coming out on Friday and staying over, I think they might be staying the whole weekend, Buick and I will probably come home Sunday morning. That will give us the rest of the weekend to get some stuff done, while still getting to have fun the first half of the weekend.....

Though obviously Cheyenne will miss me again..... ;)

while the cat's away the mice will play!

pb

Sounds like a plan, if I had a camper I'd join ya out there.

Tell Buick I'll load up some ammo on the 650 and bring it with me so he can see the difference in the crimp that the Dillon Dies make.

Mary chill out, it's only money and it's for your benifet

so you can have more practice so you won't have so many

M&Ps It's for you not for Buick.

Thanks for the PM with ideas Padre...

The Calico Mary stage...

Shooter starts at the kitchen table with a stuffed cat velcro'd to their head, shooter signifies ready by saying "angel boo, let go of my head!"

At the beep tear the cat off of your head and engage the targets in a random order while screaming 'dang it Grizz you're crazy'

The Calico Sweep, do it anyway except the way it's written!

pb

Archived