SASS Wire Forum

Photo storage cowboy photos:)

Red Cent

I am getting tired of Photobucket. I have always encountered nebulous things when entering the site. I recently purchased a very good and strong hard drive. Among other things, I thougt that would solve the problem. Huh uh.

I have looked at various sites and looked at the reviews from various sites. Please share your experience and recommendations.

Does your internet provide provide you with personal web space?

If so they will have a control panel that you can use to build web pages and manage web pages and files.

I have web space with my provider and I have space with Yahoo. Yahoo has unlimited storage.

I use an old 1994 program to build web pages and sites. It will not do the fancy stuff but I am on dialup so I can't load the fancy stuff anyway. So it doesn't matter to me.

Here are some examples:

RRBar

Brimstone Pistoleros

Lee's Gunsmithing

Ed Westerly Engraving

Submarines-An Obsession

Alma 1891

Look at SkyDrive.

I need a place to store photos and videos that I can use to copy to posts on forums and the like. The site has to function like Photobucket. Our local cowboy site allows us to load photos from our PCs but you need Photobucket or a clone here.

I will check out Skydrive.

I have not been able to post pictures from Photobucket or SkyDrive,but I am a d-----------.

Photobucket is noted for viruses. When I sign on the site it does weird stuff and takes a long time. Have problems going to different categories within my library. Really got frustrated today.

Archived