SASS Wire Forum

ONLY IN CALIFORNIA>

Quick Draw Granpaw #48525

Here's the latest from our own Jerry Brown and his friends!

http://gunsnfreedom.com/california-is-set-to-require-special-license-and-background-checks-to-buy-ammo/

Also Micro stamping has passed the Senate....but I can't find the article. but, the bill was signed

into law by none other than Arnold as he exited office. It would take place after the patent was approved. The patent has been approved!

Do you folks feel sorry for California or am I opening a can of worms?

Happy trails

QDG

Az. Here I come.

Sorry for Kalifornia??

Nope.

Jerry Brown, The Terminator and the Jerry Brown again. What were they thinking?

I am more than aggravated that we in more reasonable states have to suffer the likes of Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi affecting our nation as a whole.

I feel sorry for the gun folks in Cal. but I don't feel sorry for the rest of the population that voted these idiots in there! As Rush says, "They got exactly what they wanted"!! The liberal anti-gunners vastly outnumber the pro-gunners. You couldn't pay me enough to move to Cal.

Well....wait a minute....anybody offering???? I'll take $$$$ offers to change my mind!! :P Rye

Cal. is the most beautiful state in the country it's a shame the nutbags ruined it!! :angry:

We all need to keep in mind that California isn't exactly Las Vegas, what happens there doesn't necessarily STAY there....Colorado is proof enough of that! Even those of us that don't live in CA need to be aware of what's going on there, and help in any way we can to try and stop the insanity...our CA pards need our support, and unfortunately there are those few (thankfully just a few) who just don't seem to get that point.... :(

Here's the latest from our own Jerry Brown and his friends!

http://gunsnfreedom.com/california-is-set-to-require-special-license-and-background-checks-to-buy-ammo/

Also Micro stamping has passed the Senate....but I can't find the article. but, the bill was signed

into law by none other than Arnold as he exited office. It would take place after the patent was approved. The patent has been approved!

Do you folks feel sorry for California or am I opening a can of worms?

Happy trails

QDG

Unfortunately opening a can of worms is EXACTLY what you are doing.....

First off the website listed is out of date. The mcro stamping bill was 2 years ago and was changed so much that it will never be put into effect. The key item was wording that states the technology must first be available without patent restictions to all manufacterers AND must be in production. The restriction on the patent and the cost to produce the equipment to do the micro stamping prohibits it ever materializing.

We have a boatload of stupid anti gun bills this year including the ammo permit one. This one is stuck in the suspense file of the appropriations comittee and probably will not see th elight of day because of its cost to the state.

If you want to see for yourself where all the other bills are bookmark this website. It has the latest info on all CA bills>

http://www.nramemberscouncils.com/

Also we are working as hard as we can to defeat all of these bills so we don't need people telling us we are stupid.....

and YES, I am a bit sensitive about all the CA bashing.

Oh, by the way, the online sale protion was deemed unconstitutional by the CA courts early this year when they overturned the last bill that was signed into law so that is a mute point.

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

First off the website listed is out of date. The mcro stamping bill was 2 years ago and was changed so much that it will never be put into effect. The key item was wording that states the technology must first be available without patent restictions to all manufacterers AND must be in production. The restriction on the patent and the cost to produce the equipment to do the micro stamping prohibits it ever materializing.

We have a boatload of stupid anti gun bills this year including the ammo permit one. This one is stuck in the suspense file of the appropriations comittee and probably will not see th elight of day because of its cost to the state.

If you want to see for yourself where all the other bills are bookmark this website. It has the latest info on all CA bills>

Also we are working as hard as we can to defeat all of these bills so we don't need people telling us we are stupid.....

Oh, by the way, the online sale protion was deemed unconstitutional by the CA courts early this year when they overturned the last bill that was signed into law so that is a mute point.

JJJ-D

What he said!!

First off the website listed is out of date. The mcro stamping bill was 2 years ago and was changed so much that it will never be put into effect. The key item was wording that states the technology must first be available without patent restictions to all maniufacterers AND must be in production. The restriction on the patent and the cost to produce the equipment to do the micro stamping prohibits it ever materializing.

JJJ-D

Sure wish folks wouldn't equate California POLITICS bashing with California bashing. California is great...California politics suck and deserve bashing....and some solution....hope Californians can get rid of the progressive liberal cancer.

GG

Sure wish folks wouldn't equate California POLITICS bashing with California bashing. California is great...California politics suck and deserve bashing....and some solution....hope Californians can get rid of the progressive liberal cancer.

GG

We try... but the tumor is larger than the host. :(

We try... but the tumor is larger than the host. :(

Can we borrow 'Mothra' from Tokyo to take a big bite outa California up about the Sacramento Delta?

JJJ-D

Can we borrow 'Mothra' from Tokyo to take a big bite outa California up about the Sacramento Delta?

JJJ-D

Buncha "J's," You draw up the invite and I'll co-sign it~!! :lol:

Archived