SASS Wire Forum

JEDI GF: Hikes Point Hank #180

Widder, SASS #59054

Congratulations to our newest JEDI GF.....Hikes Point Hank from down in Georgia.

Hank won the TN State last year as a GF (and almost ranked higher than me in the SRGF category).

Southeast Regional BP Champ

Georgia State BP Champ

Florida BP Champ

His most redeeming qualities as a GF is that he is always eager and willing to help out, stepping up to run a posse, set up a match and be the photographer for his club.

Hank is very helpful to other new people and shares his knowledge of shooting to help ease the way for some new Cowboy coming into his club.

Congratulations Hank.....JEDI GF #180.

..........Widder

Actually, H.G Wells is JEDI 'MASTER' GF #85.

out of 180 JEDI GFer's, only about 11 have earned Master status due to their excellent proficiency in GF skills AND what they have given to the game/sport.

..........Widder

Welcome to the JEDIs.

Congratulations to our newest JEDI GF.....Hikes Point Hank from down in Georgia.

Hank won the TN State last year as a GF (and almost ranked higher than me in the SRGF category).

Southeast Regional BP Champ

Georgia State BP Champ

Florida BP Champ

His most redeeming qualities as a GF is that he is always eager and willing to help out, stepping up to run a posse, set up a match and be the photographer for his club.

Hank is very helpful to other new people and shares his knowledge of shooting to help ease the way for some new Cowboy coming into his club.

Congratulations Hank.....JEDI GF #180.

..........Widder

I've heard some of the ladies say he's awful easy on the eyes too. Hope Purdy Boy doesn't get jealous!

Congrats Hank!

None of us really cares if ol' Purdy Boy gets jealous!! ;):lol: Welcome to the ranks, Hank!!

Well,

Thanks for all the kind words. It was an honor to have my close friend and 5 time world champ Easy Rider present this to me.

I look forward to meeting and competing with each and everyone of you. If I don't get to you first please introduce yourself to me at our next match.

Thanks all my gunfighter family members. Everyone of you is an inspiration.

Sincerely,

Hank

"Now Y'ALL GIT!"

Congrats and welcome to the Jedi family.

kk

Archived