SASS Wire Forum

Stoeger Double

Flat Water Bob

Been waiting for a new Stoeger single-trigger, 12ga, sxs from my dealer for damn near two months. Did someone take our VP's advice and buy them all up?

Check with Joe Brisco here http://www.cowboyshooterssupply.com/ He may have one or know where to get one.

You could also try Goatneck Clem here http://www.goatneckclemgunsmithing.com/ He does a lot of work on them and also sells them.

i've been shooting my Stoeger for a year. it was pretty stiff outta the box. I was too chicken to take a dremel to it, and too cheap to send it to a gunsmith. I worked the action a bunch, and lubed it with graphite. Its much better now. I would not want the safety disconnected.

Check gunbroker. I've gotten several great deals off that place. You just have to have the gun shipped to an FFL holder but there is no waiting. Many to choose from.

I know some folks shy away from Gunbroker, but I stay with the gun stores that sell there and check their feedback first.

i've been shooting my Stoeger for a year. it was pretty stiff outta the box. I was too chicken to take a dremel to it, and too cheap to send it to a gunsmith. I worked the action a bunch, and lubed it with graphite. Its much better now. I would not want the safety disconnected.

Ideally, you don't disconnect the safety, just cut off the extension to make it a manual operation. Much better for CAS, still have the safety if YOU want it.

I just picked up one today at my local gun store I asked if he had any more cause you were looking and he sadly didn't. He had plenty of double trigger ones. I can pm you his number if you want. I asked him if they ship and he said they do.

Been waiting for a new Stoeger single-trigger, 12ga, sxs from my dealer for damn near two months. Did someone take our VP's advice and buy them all up?

Bob, just left my local dealer today, he has a 12 ga, Stoeger Supreme, single trigger in stock. I'll pm you the price shipped to your FFL. If you're interested I'll give you his info.

Randy

Ideally, you don't disconnect the safety, just cut off the extension to make it a manual operation. Much better for CAS, still have the safety if YOU want it.

I followed the directions in an old Chronicle, but did not cut off the extension. I simply removed the bar and thus disabled the safety. I can go back in and put it back if I want the safety to work in the future. Just another way to go about it. Happy hunting!!!

Archived