SASS Wire Forum

Team SASS Patriot Badge

Gun Dawg SASS No.21042

On July 2nd I ordered my Team SASS Patriot badge. It arrived today and you would have to see and hold it to appreciate the workmanship. I know you are thinking that this is just what I need another badge. I will give you a good reason to own this badge. By ordering the badge you are supporting Team SASS and in turn they are fighting for our 2nd ammenment, and for the right for us to continue the shooting sport we all enjoy. I know the badge is not cheap, but it will be the best 100.00 you could spend to help SASS fight for our 2nd ammemment.

Col. Dan and the Wild Bunch are lobbying hard for our right to keep and bear arms and the majority of that money you spend for your badge will go to support that effort. I hope by now you are aware of Team Sass and the work that is going on to keep us informed of what the Government is continuing to do, to limit our 2nd ammenment rights.

Remember it is not just another badge, it is your small part to help keep our freedom and our Gun Rights.

Gun Dawg

Thanks Gun Dawg. I'm glad you like your badge.

One point of clarification; after the cost of the badge itself and administrative costs, a very significant portion of your $100 is being donated to national pro gun rights organizations. In fact, that was and is THE MAIN purpose behind the overall badge initiative and we thank you for your involvement in this very important struggle.

• 4 months later...

Gee, I am a NRA Benefactor Member and donate to Golden Eagles and extra gifts to the NRA-ILA plus have them in my will. I like the Patriot Badge idea but Ido not need another badge so I simply send my donations directly to the NRA. I hope that's OK.

Mud Marine, What you are doing is admirable indeed and I salute you for your generous support of the 2A cause.

Allow me to throw this out there for you to consider. By purchasing a Team SASS Patriot Badge you not only add additional financial support to the 2A cause but by displaying/wearing that badge so others can see it, ask you about it, see your overt patriotic example, you could encourage others to become more actively involved and support the 2A cause because of the fine example you set...and that's of very real importance to all America.

In the end, its your call Marine....Thanks again for your on-going support of this joint effort.

Gee, I am a NRA Benefactor Member and donate to Golden Eagles and extra gifts to the NRA-ILA plus have them in my will. I like the Patriot Badge idea but Ido not need another badge so I simply send my donations directly to the NRA. I hope that's OK.

I also give to the NRA throuout the year and state organization. My purpose for the SASS Patriot badge is my way of supporting SASS' efforts as well.

GG

Mud Marine, What you are doing is admirable indeed and I salute you for your generous support of the 2A cause.

Allow me to throw this out there for you to consider. By purchasing a Team SASS Patriot Badge you not only add additional financial support to the 2A cause but by displaying/wearing that badge so others can see it, ask you about it, see your overt patriotic example, you could encourage others to become more actively involved and support the 2A cause because of the fine example you set...and that's of very real importance to all America.

In the end, its your call Marine....Thanks again for your on-going support of this joint effort.

+1

GG

Archived