SASS Wire Forum

Widder needs to park that '97

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Just got home a little bit ago from Guns of August. Shot on a posse with Widder and he really needs to park that shotgun of his. He is running that 97 so fast that he is starting to leave some of the rest of us in the dust. Not only does he rock all the stages with it, you dominate that speed shotgun event. I mean really, 4.88 seconds for 6 shots off the table! You the man! Good shootin with ya pard!

...and I just saw a video where he drew two pistols and shot 4 shots in .81 seconds....I don't think he is human.....

Good seeing you Widder and it was nice to finally meet Slater.

KK

Just got home a little bit ago from Guns of August. Shot on a posse with Widder and he really needs to park that shotgun of his. He is running that 97 so fast that he is starting to leave some of the rest of us in the dust. Not only does he rock all the stages with it, you dominate that speed shotgun event. I mean really, 4.88 seconds for 6 shots off the table! You the man! Good shootin with ya pard!

Doc,

Was them targets shaped like stumps, I been told he practices shooting at a couple stumps. Great run Wid. You IS da man.

well, I don't think is was 4.88 but if it makes the story sound better, I ain't one to ruin a good story..... :P

Billy is right.....stumps. Well, they WAS stumps. Now is just a couple little dirt pits in the ground with some wood chips.

Enjoyed the heck outta shooting with you Doc. The pleasure was all mine.

Ifn I get run outta town, I think I move to Indiana out in the green woods and live in a yeller house..... :D

..........Widder

...and I just saw a video where he drew two pistols and shot 4 shots in .81 seconds....I don't think he is human.....

Good seeing you Widder and it was nice to finally meet Slater.

KK

Links to this video please.......

I said 4.88 just to get a rile out of that kid in Kentucky! I think it was really 5.12 or so. That kid better get practicing on some stumps himself!

O'well that's different glad you clarified that Doc. Really JUST 5.12. la-d-dah. Go back to work on them stumps Wid. ha

Those six shots were from the shotgun laying on a table....from port arms he can do it under 5....

Archived