SASS Wire Forum

Where is Savage Sam's and Sage Chick's picture on the home page?

Dutch Coroner

I liked the fact last year's overall world champs were highlighted on the homepage. I thought it was a nice thing to do and I would like to see it continued.

Just my 2 cents.

Dutch started this thread and we should keep this at the top until this oversight is taken care of . I've seen less important threads pinned . These are our Champions and they deserve this honor .

Agree wholeheartedly.

Dutch started this thread and we should keep this at the top until this oversight is taken care of . I've seen less important threads pinned . These are our Champions and they deserve this honor .

Most Wanted, I couldn't agree more. Take the time and put up the photos of the 2013 champions!

Ringer

Absolutely!

Shucks... give some time to post the pictures!

Clubs with web sites are at the mercy of their volunteer or the company that manages the web site

Yep.. we've all been wondering the same thing. I even sent SASS an email. There was no mention on the website of their wins... just info about the 2014 EOT. We all are very proud of them and their accomplishments. Seems like SASS should be too. Sam and Sage Chick are the new faces of CAS... I would think they would want to promote them anytime they can.

~Blue Hare

They've both certainly earned the honor, the same as last year's winners, Holy Terror and Badlands Bud. I'm certain SASS will do what is proper and display their pictures.

I received an email from Misty Moonshine (Thank you!) that they are building the graphic and it should be up soon. :D

~Blue

I don't even get it...is there a decoder ring for this one? Pictures and a link to Bio would be appropriate for the World Champions. Right? Am I on the right track?

Sage Chick is such a nice young lady, a club should be proud to have her photo up after winning a competition.

I agree. Not only is she a top shot, but a great person who is always happy to give some help and advice.

Hello,

I agree it would be a good thing to honor those folks as winners. However, it didn't happen instantly for the others. So, please give the folks in charge of this type of thing some (and don't ask me because I do not know who does this) time to do their jobs.

Regards,

Allie Mo

I think seven weeks is enough time to do this . Its all about priority's . If your car was in the shop for this amount of time for an hours worth of work I think you would have a different opinion . This is not meant to be hard on any volunteer that may be saddled with this chore . This is meant to be bothersome for a business thats not getting the job done . My opinions and actions are my own and are not to be connected to Savage Sam or Sage Chick . They have far too much class to whine about this . I still believe the shooters / customers should come first .

P.S. If you pin this I'll keep my hands off the keys . Promise

Archived