SASS Wire Forum

WTB Uberti 1873 rifle 24" octagon barrel .357/38 caliber(Disregard...Found One!)

Lucky L

Looking to buy a Uberti 1873 rifle. I'm wanting a 24" octagon barrel, straight grip stock with case hardened frame and standard bluing. Looking for it in 357/38 caliber. It seems that these are really hard to find right now in this caliber!! I see a lot of them in 45 caliber, but none in 357/38. Most of the sellers are back ordered with no time frame for delivery. If anyone knows of one for sell or has any leads, would appreciate the info!!! Checked Long Hunter, but they took are back ordered and could not provide a anticipated date of getting any in.

Thanks

I have one Brand New still in the box, Delux version with pistol grip and fancy checkering, Case Colored and 24 inch 38/357, never fired and still in the plastic.. I bought it three weeks ago when I walked into a gun shop that had just received a delivery and then my wife decided she wanted a yellow boy instead, when I got home. GO FIGURE....

PM with email if you want pics.

$1250 plus shipping..........Rootin Tootin

Thanks...had another member point one out on Guns America...got one for $1,049 NIB!! exactly what I was looking for!! No longer looking...Got a nice new one enroute my way!!!

Archived