SASS Wire Forum

Longmire

My man Walt is throwin down on the kitchen table with his girl.

Careful. It's not on everywhere yet.

Sorry CM, looks like Branch is keeping his shirt on this episode.

Careful. It's not on everywhere yet.

Luckily that had not much to do with the plot!!!

Looks like Branch is not such a bad guy after all. Walt's daughter,Kate is still the "hottie" in this series! :wub:

I'm a thinken Branch gonna take a few things in his own hands. Hole in tire, ice pick, (remember beginning of show how much they showed it). The bad Indian who supported Branch, cannot think of his name right now, Kate seen bringing Indians in to vote for Longmire. I'm a thinken that bad Indian put that pick into her tire ta slow her down from bringing those Longmire supporters in ta vote. Branch gonna figure that out for a change.

I'm a thinken Branch gonna take a few things in his own hands. Hole in tire, ice pick, (remember beginning of show how much they showed it). The bad Indian who supported Branch, cannot think of his name right now, Kate seen bringing Indians in to vote for Longmire. I'm a thinken that bad Indian put that pick into her tire ta slow her down from bringing those Longmire supporters in ta vote. Branch gonna figure that out for a change.

I thought the same thing!

Actually thinking Ferg might have something to do with ice pick. He would have been at station if/when Cady called for help with a flat tire and he way over reacted once Cady was found injured. Remember whoever ice picked the tire didn't figure on the accident--two different events probably not connected

just my 2₵

Actually thinking Ferg might have something to do with ice pick. He would have been at station if/when Cady called for help with a flat tire and he way over reacted once Cady was found injured. Remember whoever ice picked the tire didn't figure on the accident--two different events probably not connected

just my 2₵

I could be way off base but I think that would be a real stretch.

tad bit over the top

but what the hec these days for ratings

+1

Decent. Watch them on Netflix. A little thin in places. Love the one where he fired in the air to get attention. Flash to him holding the 1911 with both hands pointed up and the hammer is down.

Western cops always a little loose on dress but that deputy really stretches it (pun intended).

A lot of people thought similar thoughts about Bob, (from "Justified"), until he was forced to show what he was really made of. ;)

"People underestimate Bob at their peril."

Loved it.

Guest Milo Talon SASS #23163

Not sure what to make of this episode.I will watch it again in a few days and then maybe decide if I liked it or not.

Definitely left some loose strings but that is for the comeback. Just watched last years episodes a couple or three weeks back and started watchig late this season. I am sure I missed a few episodes from the early part of this season but it is at least making sense now. I figure they will air the early season shows again some weekend and I will fill in any missed issues then. I have a grandson visiting and he watched last nights episode and now wants to borrow my last years copy! Sometimes life is great.

I do think it is "Cady".

I admit I'm something of a dummy - can anyone tell me why Walt elected to undergo the sun dance ritual? I know why he's upset, what with Cady in the hospital, the issues about his deceased wife, the election, etc, etc., but what did the sun dance do for him?

Be kind to me - I admit I'm an idiot..... :o

***Nubbins***

I do think it is "Cady".

I admit I'm something of a dummy - can anyone tell me why Walt elected to undergo the sun dance ritual? I know why he's upset, what with Cady in the hospital, the issues about his deceased wife, the election, etc, etc., but what did the sun dance do for him?

Be kind to me - I admit I'm an idiot..... :o

***Nubbins***

He wanted to prove to Calico Mary that he looks as good with his shirt off as Branch does.

The sun dance is a personal sacrifice made as an offering when asking the creator for protection of loved ones in harms way, physical healing of a sick family member or friend, or the protection of the whole tribe or nation. Walt is feeling a tremendous amount of guilt and responsibility about what has happened to Cady, his wife, and what may happen to Henry. Beyond the script reasons for choosing this ritual, it would make sense for Walt to choose a Lakota ceremony which involves pain to expiate one's sins.

For those interested, they are having "Longmire Days" in Buffalo Wyoming on August 16-18th. Most all of the actors in the show except Lou Diamond Phillips (he has another commitment) are supposed to be there doing all kinds of charity events such as golf, horseback riding, pancake breakfast, a VIP dinner etc. The Author is also going to be there signing autographs. Got this from my neice who lives there and works with the Chamber of Commerce. If I didn't live so far away, I would be there. Should be a great time for all fans.

WW

He wanted to prove to Calico Mary that he looks as good with his shirt off as Branch does.

Well, the chest hair is a definite plus, but I think the advantage still goes to Branch....... :o:blush:

(Why is this discussion not in the Saloon??)

Archived