SASS Wire Forum

Colorado Cowboys Annual

Scary Indian Dude

Howdy Y'all,

I just want to thank all the shooters who came out and made the Badger Mountain Range War a great success. We had 98 shooters 6 full posse's it was a great time.

I want to send special thanks to Kiowa Kid and Painted Filly for all their help. Kiowa wrote some great fun stages and Filly did a great job on scores and awards.

Thanks again to everyone and hope to see you all at the Badger Mountain Range War 2014 date will be posted later.

SID

PS: The scores are on the Aces web site and will soon be on the Colorado Cowboys website.

We had a wonderful time!! Sorry we didn't get to hang around long enough to thank you Scary, as well as Kiowa and Filly and everyone else that put in such hard work to make sure we had a great weekend! Already looking forward to next year ;)

It was a great shoot. Not sure where to start. They had a great long range match held on Friday. Then on Saturday the fun began. These were great targets, up close, and friendly. Matter of fact some of the targets might have been the closest targets I had ever shot before. I even remember once taking a step back it was so close. All stages are separate from each other allowing for a lot of moment. The people where really, really, really, nice. I will say we had a great posse. Posse 6 only had fourteen

shooters but everybody worked and it ran as smooth as any posse I had ever been on. De One and I felt like one of the gang.

Everybody made us feel like they where happy we were there. We then broke for lunch and had a quick run at side match's. I think some of the shooters got a little wet do to the rain that moved in.

Saturday night banquet was great. They had one of the best meals I had ever had. One BIG STEAK, (I believe the beef was raised on

the ranch) bake potato, salad, and biscuit, and desert was a brownie and ice cream on top. And there was even more steak for you if you could eat all of the first one. Followed by some great live music and dancing.

Sunday was another 6 stages packed full of great targets. Only time I saw problem with a target was the rope on the running

buffalo. After, Aspen Wrangler had to go and shoot it in half with his rifle. Then it was time for lunch and off to man on man.

After that was the award ceremony. I would have to say the awards for the main match that they gave where unique and really nice.

De One and I want to say Thanks to SID for a great match. And Thanks to Kiowa and Filly for making us fill at home. Kiowa I still

have a pair of pistols I will trade for a very small puppy you happen to have???

And I forgot to mention that every category winner won a brand new Cadillac. So to those that wonder why we take this game so

seriously. You can win a Cadillac in this sport.

Again Thanks to all for a great shoot and making us fill at home. We will be back.

De One and Deacon Stone

Kudos to Scary Indian Dude, Kiowa Kid, Painted Filly, Gardner Kid, and the Board for a lot of hard work that paid off in a great match. And Tin Cup Al's music on Saturday night was very fine, too! I would also like to compliment Dandylion Design for the very good looking trophies! Any of you taking them home might remember Dandylion Design when planning your own Annuals.

Buena suerte,

eGG

Archived