SASS Wire Forum

Did you buy or build your guncart? Do you have one?

Bugsbunnyshooter

I feel lucky I think I am on the road to getting a used rugged gear cart.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which rugged gear cart to pick? The three gun is 289 the four gun is 389.

Which is the better choice?

I've built one, used a Harbor Freight welders cart, had 3 different Gunther carts and now I have the pleasure of owning Turkey Legs former 4 gun Rugged cart.

Love it.

KK

http://www.cal-graf.com/products-page/gun-carts/simple-cart-assembled/

Bought this one about 10 yrs. ago. I also have a steel folding cart.

I like this wood cart alot but I have to take it apart some to fit it in my car. Gettin' lazy and have been using the steel fold up.

Rye

I just went to a couple of local matches and took note of carts that I liked, improvements I would make and things I would not do. Made mine with room for five long guns (I use one for the beach umbrella) and two wooden boxes (one for the 6 shooters and ammo and one for a small ice chest for drinks and food). I added a set of saddle bags for cleaning supplies, car keys, a wallet and other modern day things. If I knew how to add a picture I would post it but I am clueless.

If you would like to post a picture, check out the thread here: http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=210028&p=2701016

Built mine from article on "Build Your First Gun Cart" in Cowboy Chronicle (series ran in 2009).. Should be available online. Cost was around $100.00, most of which was the wheels.

--Ranger Dave

Archived