SASS Wire Forum

Team SASS Patriot Badges: Help in OUR Fight to Preserve OUR 2A

Our own Team SASS Patriot Badges are now available at the SASS Mercantile!

Although these badges are personalized with your Alias and SASS # and great looking, the most important part of this whole initiative is:

a significant portion of the purchase price is being dedicated and donated to major national gun rights organizations to help in OUR on-going fight to preserve,protect and defend OUR Second Amendment rights.

Any war worth fighting requires a constant influx of funds. If we’re to successfully prosecute this war against those intent on disarming us all, funding those doing the fighting for us is essential.

You can show your support and involvement in the Team SASS effort by purchasing one of these badges. Although they may appear to be on the expensive side, they're first class and much of the money is going to fight OUR war which was the primary purpose behind the original badge concept. Please keep that in mind as you consider ordering one.

Team SASS Badges

I want to personally salute all the members of Team SASS for their continued dedication and effort in the conduct of this very real war. Your efforts have been exemplary and very much appreciated and I thank you.

~ Colonel Dan ~

Where's my checkbook?

I didn't really need that ammo anyway. ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived