SASS Wire Forum

Henry Repeating Arms

I recently purchased a used Henry Youth Model Lever Action rifle for my 9 year old grand-daughter. Shortly after purchase I began having misfire problems. I contacted Henry Repeating Arms customer service dept. They sent me a prepaid shipping label to return the rifle to them for repairs. Eight days after shipping the rifle to them I had it returned to me with the repairs made. No cost no hastle, just great customer service. Just wanted to say great co. to deal with and great service. Great product at a reasonable cost.

Pickaway Tracker

I recently purchased a used Henry Youth Model Lever Action rifle for my 9 year old grand-daughter. Shortly after purchase I began having misfire problems. I contacted Henry Repeating Arms customer service dept. They sent me a prepaid shipping label to return the rifle to them for repairs. Eight days after shipping the rifle to them I had it returned to me with the repairs made. No cost no hastle, just great customer service. Just wanted to say great co. to deal with and great service. Great product at a reasonable cost.

Pickaway Tracker

Have heard only good things about their customer service....

GG

Have heard only good things about their customer service....

GG

+1

Although I have never needed it. (and of right now I have 4 of there .22 Golden Boys)

Have heard there CS is 2nd to none.

had basically the same excellent service when after seven years my golden boy would sometimes fail to eject.....called em up, they sent shipping box and within two weeks rifle was returned problem free at no charge.....I would recommend their products to anybody.

The thing that told me what I needed to know about Henry was a couple of years ago when I was considering which .22 model to buy. I sent a relatively basic question about their standard model, and the CEO emailed back personally within 24 hours. Great guns and people

Archived