SASS Wire Forum

Time to vote McCain out!

Arizona voters, it's really time to give McCain his walking papers. Make this RINO go away!

http://news.yahoo.com/mccain-backs-obama-s-call-for--stand-your-ground--review-153105503.html

Laz

We need term and AGE limits. Seems like a lot of members of Congress, in particular those in the Senate, believe they are like the Pope. I.e., they should hang around until they die in office. I'm thinking about printing some bumper stickers that read, "Fossils Belong in Museums, Not Congress." I'm a life long die hard conservative, but will vote for anyone other than McCain in the next election. Same goes for Sheriff Joe. I love him, but he is in his 80's. Time to go.

I have the highest respect for Sen McCain as an aviator and his military service. AZ pards, time to send him to retirement, he's off the reservation when it comes to politics.

McCain has been selling his own people down the river since they tapped him and John Kerry for the Senate Select Committee on the POW/MIA issue in the early '90's (90-91).

Since then he has made a career out of political pandering. I feel ashamed that the two of them were able to run for POTUS and was thankful when neither was elected.

Useful examples of how disgusting this political system has become.

We need term and AGE limits. Seems like a lot of members of Congress, in particular those in the Senate, believe they are like the Pope. I.e., they should hang around until they die in office. I'm thinking about printing some bumper stickers that read, "Fossils Belong in Museums, Not Congress." I'm a life long die hard conservative, but will vote for anyone other than McCain in the next election. Same goes for Sheriff Joe. I love him, but he is in his 80's. Time to go.

I understand your sentiment about age.

Yet what if the opposition to McCain is a dyed in the dumbocrap wool like DiFi or some east coast liberal. Would you still vote against McCain?

Lesser of two evils

Or

Evil of two lessors.

When McCain was younger, he defended the Constitution, now he's selling it out. A Manchurian Candidate, sorry if that sounds harsh, but the man is a danger to our Freedom now. MT

Maybe he's losing his mind? Perhaps dementia or early onset of Alzeimers?

• 2 weeks later...

The last few years okay decade plus, I have been following politics.

Yes age and term limits would help. But what I can't get my head around is some one who runs in one party to get elected and then changed parties after getting elected.

This is disingenuous to the people who elected them. I think that a person elected to office has an obligation to represent the people of the party that elected them. If they change parties while in office, they must resign the position and run again to be elected by the people of the party they changed to.

These people who change after getting elected are turncoats, infiltrators, disruptor and got elected on nothing more than lying to the people that elected them.

But then this could be the Big Plan by the elected elite.

Archived