SASS Wire Forum

Oklahoma's State Championship - Ruckus in the Nations

Oklahomabound

Wish there was a shooters list.

Love to see who all is going to be there.

. :huh:

PM tried to send to you but your inbox is too full or its not w**king.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, me too!

Hey Noz! I wuz just tellim' to drop the Kadashan Kid a note and ask for the 175+ list of shooters...

I tossed my smoky balls gunfighter style Saturday over at Cassville MO with the Ozark Posse. I had a cap hang up the cylinder on my left hand revolver on a double tap sweep. I managed to fire the right revolver dry and holster it to give me a free hand to clear the left and finish the sweep without a P. For this old fart that was quite a feat of Gunfighter skill.

I be countin' 9 days until "Ruckus in the Nations"

...startin' to get ready...

...if'n ya'll are still curious as to the shooters list; read your e-mail from Catoosa Red... ...just look at the who all it wuz sent to...

...ain't technology a marvelous thang!!! <_<

I looked at the shooters list and I may as well shoot Frontiersman Gunfighter.

What a string of BAD (as in mean) Frontiersmen.

The e-mail I recieved did not have a list at the top; So a Posse list / Shooter list ?

The e-mail I recieved did not have a list at the top; So a Posse list / Shooter list ?

I sent you a PM.

Peddler,

My e mule didn't either. But it said "125 more" after the list of addresses. If you click on the 125 it opened up the entire list for me.

Used to know some folks in Mangum, OK with the last name Parsons, you any kin?

Ben Scalped

Peddler,

My e mule didn't either. But it said "125 more" after the list of addresses. If you click on the 125 it opened up the entire list for me.

Used to know some folks in Mangum, OK with the last name Parsons, you any kin?

Ben Scalped

...our e-mail doesn't do the "125 more" it just has a little box with an arrow in it that when the cursor is moved to it and clicked, expands the "to" list to show all, which happens to be the shooters list...

OKB----THERE IS NO REASON YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO AMBUSH.

OKB----THERE IS NO REASON YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO AMBUSH.

...wrong again Spanky! PM sent to you to explain...

Okb

Saturday at the Ozark Posse shoot you looked like a natural Frontiersman Gunfighter to me.

Buff Bill

That was a double dump. If I had to think about it, I don't think I could do it.

For instance: 3 targets Nevada Sweep from the left. What would be your pistol sequence?

That was a double dump. If I had to think about it, I don't think I could do it.

For instance: 3 targets Nevada Sweep from the left. What would be your pistol sequence?

T1L, T2 R,T3 R,T2 L ,T1L,; T1R, T2 L, T3R, T2L, T1R At least I think that is what I'd do. :wacko:

...for me, T1, T2, T3, T2, T1 all with the left revolver, same thing with the right revolver. Always pull the left revolver first... <_< FCD tho

...I'll be out at the range late Wednesday morning as I have a Doc appointment early Wednesday...

...then be there all day Thursday--at the pistol caliber revolver and rifle long range--plinkng range and will be seen shooting my pocket pistol and derringer as well...

...gonna be beautiful weather on Friday and Saturday fer sure...

We're leaving sometime Wed, hopefully get there in time to set up the camper and all before it's dark. I'd like to get a brisket and beans started on the smoker Wed PM.

Dang! It cost a LOT of money to buy food and other stuff to go with in a camper!

My boss is unhappy with me, she's going to a sister mill in Cedar Rivers, Iowa, and really wanted me to go on the trip. I told her "Bad timing, and bad mode of transportation." Ain't givin' up Ruckus, and ain't gonna fly. Maybe some other time I'll drive up there.

I spent all last week doing fiber loss studies, and she wanted me to see what they're doing up there about fiber loss, and present my information to them.

I spent all last week doing fiber loss studies, and she wanted me to see what they're doing up there about fiber loss, and present my information to them.

Don't worry, the problem will still be there for you next week!! :D

I have been a fan of your videos and posts, looking forward to meeting you at last. Are all the Frontiersman Gunfighters on the same posse? I think we should be; Frontiersmen too. Let's get the stage good and smoky!!

I hope we are all on the same posse, but haven't seen a posse list yet. If I was MD though I might be concerned about reloading time for that many percussionists. Plus my lack of speed on the shooting line!

...I'll put my lack of speed on the shootin' line up agin your lack of speed on the shootin' line and I sez I win overall... They time me with a timer that only counts minutes and hours not seconds... <_<

I hope we are all on the same posse, but haven't seen a posse list yet. If I was MD though I might be concerned about reloading time for that many percussionists. Plus my lack of speed on the shooting line!

Not a problem. I shot on an (all but one) black powder posse at the Last Possum Trot. We had 6 Frontiersmen including me and Blackwater who compete for the seriously slow award.

The posse ran smoothly and we were the first posse finished and back to the beer keg both days.

I hope to be there at first sign up time on Thursday.

Who ever is doing the posse lists, please consider an all black powder posse.

...been out to the range this morning;

...folks have been movin' the rv's in...

...the range itself looks great!

...each of the stages are lookin' their best...

...final touches were done this morning for side matchs tomorow...

...I gotta go get my stuff found and loaded...

Okb

Archived