SASS Wire Forum

Oklahoma's State Championship - Ruckus in the Nations

Oklahomabound

Best wishes to Miss Mary !

Thanks for best wishes; Ms. Mary Matilda is doing great!

...now whar wuz we? ...Ruckus in the Nations... great location, great stages, covered shootin' bays, tremendous pards to ride the trail with, and did I mention the food--we eat better than most Kings...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...let me get this 'ere count straight...

...the now famous Ruckus in the Nations countdown clock says just 42 more days until Ruckus in the Nations!

If yesterday was 42 days until Ruckus and my big retirement party
then today it is only 41 more days today. September 5th is the cut off so hurry
up and signup. Here is the link that will lead you to the Ruckus in the Nation the
Oklahoma State SASS shoot information page and signup form.

http://www.itsass.net/ruckus.html

If yesterday was 42 days until Ruckus and my big retirement party

then today it is only 41 more days today. September 5th is the cut off so hurry

up and signup. Here is the link that will lead you to the Ruckus in the Nation the

Oklahoma State SASS shoot information page and signup form.

http://www.itsass.net/ruckus.html

...and yes, it is true that the Match Directors will honor any SASS category even if there is only one; and yes--if'n 3 or more want to make up theirowncategory; such as Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter or Senior Frontier Cartridge Duelist, then our Match Directors will honor it as well....

...and yes, it is true that the Match Directors will honor any SASS category even if there is only one; and yes--if'n 3 or more want to make up theirowncategory; such as Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter or Senior Frontier Cartridge Duelist, then our Match Directors will honor it as well....

I would shoot Frontiersman Gunfighter if there were two others/

Buff Bill

...well, it is good to see that Cowboy cooperation w**kin'!!! ...now if'n I had 2 (read two) more to sign up for Senior Frontier Cartridge Duelist, then we'd have another category ....

I was just loading BP shot shells so I'll be ready. Now all we need is the third Frontier Gunfighter and we are set. I guess the question is it Frontiersman Gunfighter or Frontier Gunfighter.

If'n its percussion revolvers it can surely be Frontiersman Gunfighter... Is Burly Bill wantin' to shoot Black Powder Gunfighter?

Well, let me clarify. I'm shooting Gunfighter style, and I'm using percussion revolvers. Regardless of official category. Now if'n I understand it correctly if me and Buf and convince one more person to do the same, we'll have our own category. Then I'm guaranteed third place. :-)

Well, let me clarify. I'm shooting Gunfighter style, and I'm using percussion revolvers. Regardless of official category. Now if'n I understand it correctly if me and Buf and convince one more person to do the same, we'll have our own category. Then I'm guaranteed third place. :-)

...you've got this 'ere figured out!!!

My official retirement date is the Friday after Ruckus. But

with vacation days and unused sick days Ruckus will be my retirement party.

BBM

...whut's a retirement cake look like? ...does it have candles or whut?

You are welcome to come and shoot in my category.

I'll be shooting my One eyed, Senior Elder Statesman, Traditional Frontiersman with options for percussion gunfighters.

Just printed off the entry form.

Be off in the morning.

Of course I will be rocking and rolling in the Double Duelist Cat.

Where is the best place to camp with hookups. Is there one close by.

On the entry form. it has a place for RV hookups for elec only.

But at 5 bucks a night. For 30amp service. That can't be right??

As in Sept. I will be wanting my AC at night.

Just printed off the entry form.

Be off in the morning.

Of course I will be rocking and rolling in the Double Duelist Cat.

Where is the best place to camp with hookups. Is there one close by.

On the entry form. it has a place for RV hookups for elec only.

But at 5 bucks a night. For 30amp service. That can't be right??

As in Sept. I will be wanting my AC at night.

the rv camping is adjacent to the building where checkin is done. Here's what it says on the signmeupform: "5.00 per night RV hookup, electric at site, water/showers available, no reservation required" ...and yep that's right - $5 per night for electrical hookups. Just fill your clean water tank... ...there is water and hoses available. Showers and bathrooms are in the building where checkin is done.

I don't qualify I have one and a half eyes and I am not that old.

Buff Bill

Actually, I still have both eyes. One of them just doesn't work too well.

...it wuz a long day between 42 dayz and now at 41 dayz until "Ruckus in the Nations" & BBM's retirement!

the rv camping is adjacent to the building where checkin is done. Here's what it says on the signmeupform: "5.00 per night RV hookup, electric at site, water/showers available, no reservation required" ...and yep that's right - $5 per night for electrical hookups. Just fill your clean water tank... ...there is water and hoses available. Showers and bathrooms are in the building where checkin is done.

I seen that. But was not sure. As 5 bucks for a 30amp hook up sure sounded to cheap.

Thanks for the info.

Howdy Pards:

Looking forward to your shoot in Oklahoma in September. See you all on the range there.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

Peoria, Arizona

Howdy Pards:

Looking forward to your shoot in Oklahoma in September. See you all on the range there.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

Peoria, Arizona

...well, just come on by and sit a spell; we'll shoot some, eat great food, sit around a fire and tell great stories!

Pulp

I sent J-Bar a PM asking him to join us as a third for our Frontiersman Gunfighter category.

Buff Bill

He's retired too so he has no excuse.

I have a bad enough safety record with ITSASS. I had a spectacular MDQ there a few years back.

I don't need my left hand in control of where a bullet is going at a match.

I'm so looking forward to this match. I haven't even been to a match since June or July of 2012. So y'all don't be looking forward to my usual blazing speed. I might be just a tad slower than normal. ;)

...now Pulp! ...you're challengin' me now for that last place position. ...the RO's use sundials and glacial movements to time me...

Archived