SASS Wire Forum

Black Hills Leather gun rig Top Grade, Lined Mahogany $225

Fairshake

I purchased this double holster gun rig from Rudy at Black Hills Leather that is located in laredo, Tx

Anyone who has been buying gun leather are sure to know of him. His work is top notch and brings the price along with it. He does have standard styles but also makes rigs on how you want them. My rig is a two gun style with One strap Mexican style holsters. The strap has a silver concho along with two others on the gun belt. I had originally given Rudy the size I needed and it was not correct. I sent it back and he moved the cinch end with the strap. If you go to Hollywood leather on the web and look at the Western holsters you will find one by the name of The Ringo. It is a lined holster and belt and sells for over $450 for the double rig. I had Rudy make me 12 loops that hold 44WCF in the middle of the back. These loops are still very tight as I also had two 6 shot snap ons made to put in the front of each holster. I never used the rear loops. The belt is fully lined and is top quality just as the holsters are. I found my exact rig on one search and when I went back I could not find it. It showed a price of $550 with two holsters. I paid right at $400 and will take $225 with shipping now as I've sold my guns due to many medical problems. The leather is a dark rich Mahogany. I have a 40 inch waist and the belt fits me with the buckle in the fourth hole with three more to use out of the seven there. There is room to make it bigger or smaller. This rig is the true western style that has the holsters riding with the belt. It is not a low slung TV style of holster. I have pics to send to those interested parties at dshultz47@gmail.com

GO TO BLACK HILLS LEATHER AND GO INTO THE WESTERN RIGS. YOU THEN CLICK ONTO THE LEATHER RIGS UNDER THE HOLLYWOOD STYLE. THE RINGO IS LISTED THERE. IT SHOWS THE RIG WITH ONE HOLSTER. THANK YOU FOR PATIENCE, Fairshake

The holsters will fit any Colt style revolver with a 5 1/2 BBL They are not closed end type.

If someone is interested and wants a general idea about this rig just go to the Hollywood leather site and look at the Ringo if I'm not mistaken.

The reason that I have no pics is the same old story that I posted a few weeks back while selling my guns on the wire. I'm not as smart as a 5th grader and I asked for some help. I never had a clear response as to what I needed to do.

McCandless was so very kind as to post a pic of my revolvers for me.

I'm not trying to sell something without taking all the steps, it's the plain old fact that I'm not a PC whiz and my grandkids make me look like a newborn so there is my story and I'm sticking to it.

I have a lot of SASS clothing, Hats and so on but no way to display it for your eyes. If you are like me you don't want to buy a pig in a poke and that I understand. This is the system that I have now. Sorry and take care Fairshake

Hire your grandkids :)

Without taking too much ribbing about this thing, I really messed it up big time. I posted the wrong name and all I can say is that I've been under alot of medications and stress. I hope that you will maybe laugh about it as I have.

I take over 10 medications twice a day along with insulin injections and testosterone injections injections every 21 days. I also have a infusion pump implanted in my side to feed morphine to my lower vertebrae L2,3,4,and 5 that are bone to bone. All of this along with my wife and I losing our Drafting business after over 30 years has clouded my brain at times.

The correct business is Black Hills Leather and the owner is RUDY who is a SASS shooter.

I'm going to redo the posting.

Slim,You just read the Header which was misposted. The body of the ad was correct with the name being Black Hills Leather.

Very nice rig Fairshake.

All pics sent to those who requested them. Thanks for your interest Fairshake

Archived