SASS Wire Forum

Brown Oak Tree Preacher boots for sale - Size 9

Jed Irons

I'm selling a pair of Oak Tree brand Preacher boots, size 9, color brown.

photo2_zps65310dbc.jpg

More pictures here, including the soles and interior.

I bought these used off a member here a while back, and have worn them to 1 shoot and 1 costume shindig. They fit great and are very comfortable. As you can tell from the pictures, they do look worn, but you can also tell they're in great shape. No tears or holes or worn down parts. These have a great many years left in them. I'm only selling them because I have other boots and, of course, my eye on a new piece of gear, so I'm raiding the closet for funds.

They go for about $190 new (cheapest I've found, anyway), so I'm putting these up for $100 + shipping. I'm pretty good at figuring out the cheapest shipping, so I don't think it'll be more than $10.

Let me know if you're interested.

I wear a size 9 wide. I understand you can take the insoles out to make them a wide, is that true?

Curley, that is true. These have the removable insoles. For what it's worth, I have wide feet too, and these fit great (without removing the insoles). I usually wear thicker socks with this pair of boots for a good comfortable fit.

Jed,

The Boot Barn has brand new ones for $169.99 with free shipping. Will you take $100 including shipping?

Tried to send you a PM, but it says that you cannot receive any new messages.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

$100.00 with shipping!!! Sold. Can pay with paypal or will send check, your choice. Email is leephl@yahoo.com. Will send address when ready to ship.

Archived