SASS Wire Forum

OVV'S two day annual, great time!

As usual the Ohio Valley Vigilantes put on a great annual match. Great weather dint hurt a thing either! Good food, as per usual, and plenty of it.

got to shoot with good folks too and hang out with people who are gems.

I even shot well,,, still got beat by Sage Chick, but then what else is new?

pbcc

Thanks~

Congrats to Two Bit Drifter and Sage Chick, 1 & 2 respectively!

Agreed! I have missed this shoot the last two years. It was great to be back! Always great to see DJ McDraw...

Just a wonderful place to shoot... so many quality people at OVV..

Special BIG THANK YOU to Rowdy Bishop! What a great Cowboy, thanks again for helping me out...

Really enjoyed our Posse! A lot of hard workers led by Life-R...

Congrats to Sage Chick.. beat all the boys again!!

Just a great great weekend! Thank you to everyone responsible for putting on this shoot..

Buckaroo Bubba

I had a great time, as I always do at this match! It was good seeing some people I haven't seen in a while.

Thanks to all the club officers and other volunteers who work so hard to make it a good time!

And congrats to all the winners! I'll be back next year!

Sorry I missed this one again this year. Its my favorite multiday shoot. Maybe next year will not be posted overseas at this time. :wacko:

Hated like hell to miss this one as it is one of my favorite shoots every year............

But, had to be in California for my grand daughter's 1st birthday party.

I know y'all had a great time.

Congrats to Sage Chick for beating a very good crowd of cowboys & cowgirls.

--Dawg

I had a great time at the side matches; wish I could have been there for the full 3 days. Thanks everyone who helped me and my girlfriend out (she has something to strive towards watching Sage Chick). It was the first time she ever shot and she loved it. She is hooked. Thanks Bubba, Moose Tracks, and Life-R for giving her an alias; she likes "Lil' Bit" and she will be joining SASS shortly. Just don't mention pie around her, by the time she was half way home she was craving it.

We had a great time with you and Lil' Bit .. glad she likes our sport... bring her up to Tusco and have her shoot a whole match!

Take care, see you in a few weeks Rockhound..

Archived