SASS Wire Forum

I have come seeking forgiveness.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And when is this demonstration of advanced shooting techniques going to take place and at what distances? Do you have bullets? I mean real bullets, not those candy ones that you stash in the reloading shed for snacks.

Long range side match a week from today at the annual I'm going to. Yes, ordered and received some cowboy all lead 30-30 bullets. With shipping near 2 bucks a bang, now I know why I don't shoot the big stuff very often.

No clue on the distance nor the format, I am assuming 5 shots at a distant target, timed, winner with most hits, time used as tie breaker, but I could well be wrong, never even watched long range before.

Well, don't own one, and seeing as how the forecast is calling for a high of 84 that day, which isn't as bad as it could be but still way too hot for me, it ain't gonna happen.

thinking about it, I am going to be darn lucky to hit the dang target. Never shot this gun with this load, have only ever put 5 rounds thru the gun at all, and if'n my shoulder is hurtin that day, which is likely, I'll probably flinch

I'll go in my normal cowboy duds.

Or a speedo.

Speaking of nekkid, what is up with all the nekkid survival shows lately?

On another totally unrelated subject, you watch gater fishing last night?

I reckon so, and then there's the other stuff going on. Glenn and his friends finished building a house boat that Mitchell started before he died, and other such fun and frivolity.

Is that fish to 8 pounds yet? If it keeps growing, We could have a good feast.

Archived