SASS Wire Forum

USFA 44WCF Revolvers SOLD! SPF to Jess Ducky

Fairshake

Pards I have reached a very terrible point in my life. I have too many medical problems to carry on and must start selling off all my SASS stuff. I just sold my 1873 and now I want to sell my 44WCF USFA revolvers but I can't get the pics to attach.

WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME THROUGH THE STEPS TO POSTING PICS ON THE NEW FORUM. I HAVE TRIED FOR TWO DAYS AND I"M AT WIT"S END. PLEASE EITHER SEND ME A PM OR TO MY MAIL ADDRESS OF dshultz47@gmail.com Thank you in advance for anything you may do and have a good day. Later FAIRSHAKE

My medical problems will no longer allow me to stand for any length of time and I'm only breathing on one lung. My home of Louisiana does not help any with try to breathe during our 9 month summer.

Ok, no help on posting so here goes my ad on the revolvers.

They were purchased from Long Hunter aka Jim Finch. The owner did not want to make the 44WCF as he felt it would take away from his Premium Gun that had the Turnbull finish. I already had a pair of those in 45 Colt. Jim stayed after Gary and he finally agreed to make the guns but he was going to charge me a extra $100 per gun as a upcharge. I agreed and payed the funds.

Some months later they arrived with special consective SN's of only a Sxxx . The guns have perfect lockup and bores of the correct 44WCF size of .427 I cast a special bullet of mine and size it at .429

The revolvers will take out the center of any target and the Low Profile Hammers which were also extra do well. These revolvers are not the the Turnbull finish, they have a 1st Generation antique finish for that used old west look. I'm a bit of a old history buff and did not want a shiny case color for SASS. If that is what you are looking for then these guns are not them. They were made to shoot and enjoy not sit in safe as they have been for the past year. The last match they were in was the Louisiana State Championship and they shot it clean!

I want $950 per gun plus shipping.

I will also throw in a good amount of 44WCF cases and bullets. If you are interested in the special moulds that I had Tom at Accurate Moulds make out of brass then I will work with you on a price also.

I can send pics via e-mail. Only serious inquiries please Take Care Fairshake

Prayers up for you Fairshake.

Send me your pics to jnmcc@nc.rr.com and I'll post them so folks can see them.

Prayers up for you pard,

McCandless

Fairshake, if they are still available, may I have some pics at bhoward9286@msn.com. Sorry to hear about your troubles, and best to you, pard. Ducky

Fairshake, I'll take 'em if you haven't already sold them. I will get with you on e-mail on the particulars. Rgds, Ducky

These Revolvers have been SOLD TO Jess Ducky!! SPF

These Revolvers have been SOLD TO Jess Ducky!! SPF

Jess got a real nice brace o' Irons!

DSCN0300__800x600_.jpg

McC

If I hadn't just spent almost a thousand on a Colt .38-40 I woulda picked these up in a heartbeat. Good luck with everything Fairshake.

Rye

Archived