SASS Wire Forum

Updated scores for Paradise Pass Regulators

Scores are updated on the website http://paradisepassregulators.com/Scores.php

http://paradisepassregulators.com/uploads/7-6-13_Match_Final_Overall.pdf

Thanks everyone for your support. Lil Sis

Always great ta see the derringer clan!!

Thanks fur everyone that helps prior to, durri'n and after our shoots!!

Would not happen without ya folks!!

Thanks fur everyone that comes out ta shoot and fellowship with like minded folks!!

Wouldn't happen without all a ya'll too!!

Sorry fur the puter-thingy glitch, the issue was the bonus scori'n not liki'n the program.

Li'l sis has new updates, and we are gitti'n a new puter-thingy so's she ain't cussi'n no more!! I still blame hundred x kid fur causi'n it! Ha!ha!

Thanks again ta cc, that dusty deputy, sis, Kay, 100x, Karl, short term and co., flush draw, and oopsy daisy, Mac, savage irons, slim (who better start missi'n), all our brass rats, aunt bee, JD, spoon, I know I'm missi'n folks, but, just thanks ta everyone!

Congrats ta duece and straight arrow fur putti'n on a clinic how ta play this game really, really fast!! Thanks fur commi'n!

18 a 50 shooters ran clean as a whistle, we had a hoot of a time!!

Furball

Yep, sure was an awesome shoot !!!

As I sat around the fire ring with Short Term, Flush Draw and their much better halves :wub::) also Mac and daughter last night, it reinforced my love of this game and the awesome and outstanding friends we have because of it.

We have more helpers and so much support with this club that it is nothing short of a huge blessing !

I also realize and am thankful for all of the shooters that use a day off, drive here, and pay to play. YOU are this club !

THANK YOU to all that make this club what it is !

C.C.

Archived