SASS Wire Forum

Trying to Contact E.E.Taft - STILL

Been trying to get in touch with E.E. Taft, for the past few months in regard to a gun rig and some leathergoods he owes me.

Told me he wanted the guns I traded for his boys, so I sent them on his word that he'd have the rig and leathergoods to me by "the end of October"...that was 10 months ago...

Then it was by Christmas...nope

Then by the end of January...nope

You can see where this is going

I've heard all the stories about his "tough times", but hey...it's tough for everyone, but a man's word is suppose to be his bond...right?

He didn't mind accepting the revolvers as my part of the deal???

I've tried PMs....I've tried reaching out thru other media...nothing

Last time I was looking from him , he responded, "Frio, you're at the top of my list to get you your rig and stuff".... I certainly hope none of you are at the bottom of the list.......

Well, he hasn't responded to any of my PMs or emails in 3 almost 4 months

Just eatin' at me that a man won't honor his committments or his word. Ain't right

Any contact info/leads will be appreciated so I can close this chapter

....and this is the forum where the deal went south, so this is where I'm looking for him

Thanks

Frio

Frio -

I have reached out to him every way I know of. He needs to step up and make this right, or as best he can now given the amount of time that has past.

IF this guy is still shooting sounds like the posse he's shooting with could police him up and use peer pressure to get him to do the right thing. Otherwise, posse could make it very rough on him. Maybe the posse leaders could get in touch with Frio, get copies of all the email/etc exchanges between Frio and this guy so the leadership can make sure everything is on the up and up...

Griz,

I appreciate your input and reaching out to him.

Hopefully this matter can get resolved.

Again, thanks for your help, my friend.

Frio

Archived