SASS Wire Forum

Crumhorn Mountian Cowboys. Maryland, NY. Fantastic shoot!

Deputy Spenser Hawk

Just wanted to say thanks to Lefty Cooper & his crew of helpers for their first 3 day shot. Fabulous! Fantastic! Terrific! If u don't come to shoot next year, come for the food. Saturday night dinner of custom cut T-bone steaks, BBQ chicken & all the fixin's.

Great targets. A little distance never hurts anybody. Who thought swingers could be made from an old swing set. Loved the swinging pigeons.

I very much appreciate the bath rooms being re-done. After being in Bosnia & Kuwait I am not fussy, but so well done I would bring my wife and girls to shoot here. And in 5 years the grand daughter for buckerette!

Many thanks to the members of the Crumhorn Mountian Rod & Gun Club who though not SASS shooters were so supportive & helpful to Lefty.

It was nice for the southern boy to go home & be so welcomed by the Yankee shooters. (Yankee by birth. Southern by the grace of God & the US Air Force!)

This was my first long distance travel to a SASS shoot. There will be many more. I learned a lot as such & had a great time. Special thanks to James Harvey for sharing his cart with the traveling shooter.

I hope to see many off my new northern shooter friends in Florida this winter.

Deputy Spencer Hawk

Merritt Island, Florida

Archived