SASS Wire Forum

END of TRAIL Web Site is Up!

Chiz, SASS #392

The END of TRAIL Web Site is now up and taking applications.

The Silver West is the theme of 25th annual event that will focus on Western icons, images and the historic significance of Silver in the settling of Wild West America. Shooters and visitors alike will be treated to presentations, exhibitions and entertainment relating to silver screen legends, silver boomtowns of the Old West like Nevada City, Calico, Leadville, Eureka and Silver City, the childhood boomtown home of Billy the Kid, as well as the American Silver Dollar and the legacy the soft white lustrous metal left on the American landscape.

END of TRAIL, The Silver Anniversary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Pards. I will be traveling from Northern Ireland to EOT and looking forward the experience of western hospitality and a great 6 days. I am afraid its costing me more than a few dollars but as they say in these parts "theres no pockets in a shroud"--(you cant take it with you). Keep your eyes open and your powder dry. Would someone like to mail me

Slick Vic-Irish Ranger ) ^_^

Slick Vic,

I'll have a pint with ya.

Look me up when you get to the Ranch. I'll rustle up a few Guinness

Chiz, SASS #392

332170[/snapback]

Tap a the mornan Chiz . Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to eot and a glass of the black stuff with ya. Do have any kin from here? I got a reply from The red headed stranger who is from Belfast originally but lives stateside now.

I was in Yorba Linda July past at a hot rod cruse held at John Forces showroom.

Archived