SASS Wire Forum

WTB Ruger Old Army Ram Extensions

I am one of the odd ducks (As J-Bar would say) that still load my cylinders while in the guns. But I'm looking for a pair of ram extensions. Now I had sent Rowdy Yates a couple of notes to ask about these and if he still had any but with no reply pretty much told me he probably didn't have any. So does anyone have a pair they would like to part with??? Or head me in the right direction as to where I might fined a pair??

Thanks for looking.

Deacon Stone

Rowdy's a member of the SASS RO Committee so he may be tied up over at EoT. If so, he'll respond to you yea or nay when he gets back.

Have you given him or the shop a call ?

Thanks all

To be far to Rowdy I tried a couple of emails over the last 5 or 6 months and he has said here on the wire that he is done working on guns. So not getting a response did not surprise me. But I didn't know if anybody else was doing them. I did talk to Old #4 at Winter Range this year and he and his partner said that was a good idea and thought they might start making them. But I haven't heard anything from them either. So I'm looking for a pair of extended rams.

Wasatch I will drop you a not in two weeks.

Thanks

Deacon Stone

How much do the Stainless Ram Extensions sell for nowadays?

Archived